Outcome

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction based on multiple existing anime/manga series. The characters and settings used in this story belong to their respective owners and creators, and no copyright infringement is intended. This story is purely for entertainment purposes and is not intended to infringe upon any existing intellectual property. I do not own any of the original works that inspired this fanfiction, and I fully support the original creators and their works.

-Story Start-

Satoru's gaze shifted from the unconscious form of Rudeus to the large, stunned crowd.

The nonchalant expression on his face transitioned to a more easygoing one as he took in their reactions.

Emotions are extremely infectious, even more so when people are crowded.

It was easy to see how the shock, awe, confusion, and more importantly, fear quickly took hold of the crowd.

Some individuals, however, felt angry at this outcome.

A tense atmosphere enveloped the whole courtyard.

Breaking the tense atmosphere, Satoru's voice rang out, dripping with mockery as he pointed at Rudeus's broken expression, "Not a fan of the new look, are we?"

It was then, that a swift slice of wind flew in his direction, drawing the attention of everyone.

Expectedly, the slice was ineffective, as Satoru turned to the perpetrator, his ocean-blue eyes glimmered with curiosity and amusement.

A snarling elf stormed towards Satoru, eyes blazing with fury.

"Fitz!" Luke yelled out at the enraged figure of Fitz as he ran and held him back.

"LET ME GO! HE HURT RUDY-"

"Yeah, let her go~!" Satoru taunted, his voice dripping with amusement.

"Fitz. Calm down." A melodic, feminine, authoritative, and calm voice chastised the furious elf.

The source of the voice, a person that Fitz loves and respects deeply appeared by her and Luke's side, who was still holding the former back.

"Lady Ariel..." Fitz whispered.

She smiled lightly as she turned to Rudeus's unconscious figure, which was currently held by Zanoba and the Academy's Nurse.

"You're better than the Academy's healers. Isn't there something more important you should be doing?" she suggested gently.

Fitz's eyes widened in realization before he took a deep, steadying breath.

"Damn it..." Fitz muttered, chastising himself for letting his rage cloud his judgment.

Quickly, his body carried him toward Rudeus's unconscious figure.

"Mister Fitz." The nurse acknowledged.

"This needs Advanced Healing Magic. There are broken bones... I can't fix this with Intermediate spells, but I can ease the pain," the nurse said, shaking her head solemnly.

Fitz nodded his head as he lowered himself, placing a hand on Rudeus's face, "Let me take care of it."

Without a chant, he cast Advanced Healing Magic.

Rudeus's broken and bloodied face began to mend in real-time, a soft green glow enveloping him as flesh and bone knitted back together.

From afar, Satoru hummed impressed, 'That's even better than Ave back in the Holy Land Of Swords.'

His eyes then turned to the approaching blonde figure, Ariel.

With Ariel's seemingly fearless approach and the ensuing healing of Rudeus, the crowd began to regain their bearings.