Anomaly

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction based on multiple existing anime/manga series. The characters and settings used in this story belong to their respective owners and creators, and no copyright infringement is intended. This story is purely for entertainment purposes and is not intended to infringe upon any existing intellectual property. I do not own any of the original works that inspired this fanfiction, and I fully support the original creators and their works.

-Story Start-

-Third Person POV-

Satoru's voice cut through the frigid air, an ominous warning that reverberated like a sinister prelude in the minds of the Sword Saints.

Yet, time eluded them—no chance to react, prepare, fight back, or escape.

They couldn't fully grasp the situation before...

Satoru's former fangirl stood frozen, her blade poised inches from his body. Bewildered surprise etched across her face as an unexpected force collided with her jaw—a punch, swift and ruthless.

Her realization came too late.

The result? An involuntary and grotesque facial rearrangement, marked by a resounding crack.

Her body sailed through the frigid air, losing momentum until it crashed onto the snow, staining it with blood, unconsciousness claiming her.

Satoru, eyeing the sprawled figure, mumbled, "You guys are pretty weak..." His unperturbed nonchalance accompanied a casual rub of his chin.

'Maybe Eris set an overly generous benchmark for these so-called "Sword Saints,"' Satoru mused, boredom flickering in his eyes.

The remaining Sword Saints, their swords frozen in futile mid-advance, could only bear witness to the instantaneous dismantling of yet another comrade. Satoru's overwhelming presence left them paralyzed, devoid of any chance to retaliate.

'This is still fun, though~,' Satoru thought gleefully, his sadistic smirk reemerging as he noticed one of the Sword Saints beside him snarling like a cornered animal.

"Y-YOU BASTARD!" one of them beside Satoru yelled, releasing a Longsword Of Light aimed at Satoru's feet, a desperate attempt to breach his defenses.

Satoru, meeting the challenge with amusement, quipped, "I was very intentional~!"

The lackluster Longsword Of Light met its end as Satoru hopped, slamming his feet onto the sword, shattering it into fragments. In a fluid motion, he delivered a Cursed Energy-powered roundhouse kick to the bewildered Sword Saint's face, embedding him in the snow-covered ground, and cracking the stony surface beneath.

The strengthening Battle Aura and the subtle twitching of muscles were apparent to Satoru's Six Eyes, rendering any attempt to flee futile.

While Satoru concluded his encounter with the snarling Sword Saint, three others who are currently airborne attempted a coordinated assault, only to find their efforts thwarted by yet another facet of Satoru's Limitless Technique.

A technique they are blissfully unaware of, whether it be to their fortune.

Or in this very case... Misfortune.

"GAAAAH!" cried the middle Sword Saint, caught in a sudden gravitational force that sandwiched him between his airborne comrades.

"Not enough~!" Satoru declared, seamlessly transitioning into a knee slam to the middle Sword Saint's gut, launching him further into the air and away.

The airborne Sword Saint landed a significant distance away, doubled over in agony barely holding on to the threads of consciousness as he puked his lunch.