Packing Setbacks And Journey To The Dragon Start!

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction based on multiple existing anime/manga series. The characters and settings used in this story belong to their respective owners and creators, and no copyright infringement is intended. This story is purely for entertainment purposes and is not intended to infringe upon any existing intellectual property. I do not own any of the original works that inspired this fanfiction, and I fully support the original creators and their works.

-Story Start-

-Third Person POV-

As dawn broke, the sun cast its warm glow upon the frozen forest, dispelling the lingering darkness. Two individuals remained engrossed in a learning session.

One of them, despite the bags under his eyes, exuded unwavering passion and determination as he taught his newfound friend the Human Tongue.

The other, an inquisitive and eager learner, appeared surprisingly unfazed by the lack of sleep. In fact, he seemed content with his supposed progress.

The teacher, noticing the approaching sunrise, let out a sigh. "I think it's time to wake them up, Gojo. We can continue your lessons on the way," he said with a smile as he prepared to rise.

However, a hand halted his movement. Alistair turned to meet Satoru's gaze through his shades, and to his surprise, he detected a mischievous smirk on Satoru's face.

Intrigued, Alistair inquired, "You want to wake them up?" He tilted his head in curiosity as he saw Satoru nod and flash an even wider smile in response.

Satoru attempted to express himself in the Human Tongue once more, though his efforts were still far from perfect. "What... say them to wake?" he asked with a pronounced accent.

Alistair gestured while explaining, "Good," and gave a thumbs-up to signify his approval.

"Morning," he pointed at the sun, now a bit higher in the sky than the break of dawn.

Gojo absorbed the information and nodded gratefully.

Alistair couldn't help but be impressed with Satoru's diligence. 'Starting with simple sentences like "good morning" is a good way to ease into conversation,' he thought to himself.

Little did he know that waking up Relna and Eris was not Satoru's primary motivation. Alistair's high opinion of Gojo Satoru, despite his peculiar appearance and behavior, remained unshaken, but not for long.

Satoru moved gracefully, positioning himself between Eris and Relna's makeshift beds, his footsteps silenced by the activation of his Infinity technique.

He inhaled deeply and then...

"Good morning, everyone~!" Satoru bellowed with all his might, his voice echoing through the eerily silent frozen forest.

Eris and Relna reacted with astonishing speed, their instincts honed to that of a Sword Saint. In mere seconds, they had drawn their swords, ready for action.

Both of them scanned their surroundings quickly but found nothing amiss.

'Woah, they're like soldiers!' Satoru thought both amused and disappointed at their reaction.

"Gojo... What's the matter?" Eris asked with narrowed eyes, looking as if she wasn't asleep just a few seconds ago, uncaring whether he understood her or not, her face expressing the question on its own.

Unpertrubed, Satoru responded, "Morning, we go." He said in the Human Tongue, eliciting a surprised look from both Relna and Eris.

As if to answer their question, Alistair, equipped with bags below his eyes put a hand in amusement at Satoru's shoulder, "I spent all night teaching him the Human Tongue. Though, I didn't expect him to try and wake you up like that."