Gojo Satoru Lacks Theory

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction based on multiple existing anime/manga series. The characters and settings used in this story belong to their respective owners and creators, and no copyright infringement is intended. This story is purely for entertainment purposes and is not intended to infringe upon any existing intellectual property. I do not own any of the original works that inspired this fanfiction, and I fully support the original creators and their works.

-Story Start-

The Magic Academy's Classrooms.

They are not much different than any other classroom in any royal academy in terms of outward appearance - Coming in varying sizes depending on the lesson/lecture provided.

The only difference was the specialized and quite vast curriculum this educational institute provided.

Our focus shifts to one such classroom.

This one is one of the larger classroom variants - Large enough to host hundreds of students at a given time.

Currently, it was filled to the brim with students as a mandatory lecture was being taught to the Normal Students.

Specifically - The 4th year students.

An odd prospect for nearly all of them to attend at once - Considering that after three years of "General Studies" which amounts to learning Beginner Magic in all variants of magic; Students that begin their 4th year must choose a branch of magic to specialize and advance with.

An oddity that is all made clear once the purpose behind the lecture is unveiled:

Vice Principal Jinas Halfas - A man with a wrinkled face and short gray hair was the teacher in this current lecture.

Out of respect for the man or perhaps out of fear of the gentle Student Council President who was also present in the room - Even the biggest troublemakers had kept their silence.

His venerable and gentle tone echoed through the classroom, "Once again, students. This Lecture serves as a refresher and reminder for all of you. Advanced Mana Theory is essential to understand in order to advance in your respective research and studies."

With elegant swings of his chalk, he drew a diagram on the board, continuing his words, "This is a basic Magic Circle."

One of the troublesome Donkey Demon Race students coughed, "Basic my-"

Only for a chilling gaze from Ariel to loom over him, promptly shutting him up.

Unperturbed, Jinas turned towards the students sitting on the tables, gesturing towards them, "Can anyone explain what would be the result of its activation according to Advanced Mana Theo-" He questioned, only to be rudely cut off by the door creaking open quite audibly.

Everyone turned to the door, to gaze upon the brave late arrival.

Only to reveal...

A white-haired man clad in the Academy's uniform with oval black shades to hide his gaze stood at the door, his expression blank and unreadable.

"It's him!"

"He's already starting classes?"

"Look like it! But isn't this a little advanced?"

"He's a Great Power, he probably knows a thing or two."

At the chance to be audible, the students easily expressed their reactions.

The new arrival is...

Wiping off the blank look, a mischievous smirk formed on the new arrival, clapping his hands as he called further attention to himself, "Alright everyone~! Get in line for a Gojo Satoru autograph! Orderly lines! No need to rush!"