Man Vs Wild - Gojo Satoru Version

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction based on multiple existing anime/manga series. The characters and settings used in this story belong to their respective owners and creators, and no copyright infringement is intended. This story is purely for entertainment purposes and is not intended to infringe upon any existing intellectual property. I do not own any of the original works that inspired this fanfiction, and I fully support the original creators and their works.

-Story Start-

-Third Person POV-

"Let's see~! Let's see~!" Satoru surveyed the landscape with the Six Eyes, scanning the area for any signs of intelligent life.

After a thorough examination, he concluded, "Nothing, huh? It seems it's just me and the beasties out here."

Redirecting his attention to the most extensive collection of mysterious energy-filled creatures, he spotted a small pack of bears about 3 kilometers to his left.

"Noted," he muttered to himself as he gently descended back into the forest, landing softly on his feet.

"Now, which way to go then~? Hmm?" Satoru tilted his head mischievously, contemplating his next move.

Suddenly, he exclaimed, "Oh, I know!" A metaphorical lightbulb appeared above his head as he reached into his pocket.

He retrieved a coin and held it in his hand, announcing, "If it's Heads, I'll head towards the bears. Tails, I'll go in the opposite direction." He nodded confidently, proud of his decision.

With a flick of his wrist, Satoru sent the coin spinning into the air. It somersaulted multiple times before landing back in his hand. He examined it and chuckled, "Heads! Guess I have no choice but to face the bears."

He shrugged in mock helplessness and began to nonchalantly walk towards the pack of potentially dangerous magical bears.

Along the way, he made occasional stops to admire the sights and observe the strange insects of the Frozen Forest.

His Six Eyes worked tirelessly as he continued to explore and understand the world around him.

-Time Skip-

The Luster Grizzly pack was in the midst of a relaxing meal, feasting on the remains of a snow buck they had hunted two days ago.

The sounds of crunching bones and tearing flesh filled the eerily silent forest.

One Luster Grizzly paused in between bites, noticing something peculiar on the Alpha's head.

The Alpha Luster Grizzly, the largest and strongest of the pack, continued to enjoy its meal, seemingly unaware of the intruder.

Typically, Luster Grizzlies were considered lower B-Rank monsters, but this Alpha was different, bordering on middle or even upper B-Rank.

The Luster Grizzly that had noticed the intrusion growled, alerting the rest of the pack to the presence of the odd bipedal stranger.

"Sorry! I just had to take a closer look, see if he's got any ear infections! They can get nasty if not taken care of!" The stranger smiled in an easy-going manner as he patted the Alpha's head and inspected its right ear, searching for any signs of infection.

"Hmm... Nothing! He's good~!" He grinned and gave a thumbs-up.

"ROOOOOOOOAR!" The Alpha, embarrassed and infuriated, roared and leaped into the air, sending the stranger flying.

The stranger, who turned out to be Gojo Satoru, stopped his unwarranted flight and hovered in the air, frowning at the Alpha. "Woah, that's not how you repay a favor, mister!" he chided.