Chapter Twenty-Nine: Make Me Yours

~

~

           Jordan and I had just put the girls to bed after giving each of them a shower. It wasn't long before they fell asleep and that's when Jordan and I decided to put our own pajamas on. Jordan wore a nice red lace nightgown while I settled for a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. Earlier we had to explain to them that their mom and dad were together; boyfriend and girlfriend. Bay was excited while Bellamy already knew and just didn't know what to label it as, apparently we haven't been as discreet as we thought and she saw Jordan and I kissing at the beach.

"Telling the girls went better than I thought." Jordan whispered in the calm air as she was straddled on my lap on the living room couch.

"I told you it wouldn't be bad." I responded as I ran my hands along her plump thighs and back up to her hips.

Jordan hummed in return as she gazed into my eyes, wrapping her arms around my neck. I pulled her closer to me in my lap before I swiftly captured her mocha lips with mine. She tasted like heaven. Her lips are like soft pillow clouds as I alternated from her top and bottom lip.

Jordan let out an involuntary moan as she held my head closer to hers. The feeling of our bodies pressed against each other quickly heated things up and had me turn the once soft kiss into something much more intense, better yet desperate.

My hand's slid down from her thighs and down to her ass, squeezing it, causing Jordan to let out another quiet moan which allowed her soft warm lips to slightly part, allowing my tongue to slip inside.

"Gio." She sighed as her lower part began to grind against me, giving rise to my buddy down below that's now painfully hard as it rubs against the fabric of my boxers.

"Yes, my love?" I questioned as our lips parted for a quick second to catch our breath.

"Take me upstairs." She uttered, placing her head in neck. She didn't have to tell me twice so picked her up in my arms and carried her upstairs as she began to deviously kiss my neck making me falter on a couple of steps, leaving marks, I'm sure.

Once we made it inside her bedroom, I put her down and quickly closed the door behind me. When I turned back around, I was left speechless as Jordan was naked, laid on the bed. Her body was nothing but perfect.

Seeing this, I stood where I was and anxiously slipped off my shirt, causing Jordan to gasp at my sight. This is the first time she's ever seen my scars, the scars that litter my body as each one holds their own story, partly haunting me in some of my dreams. The scars that I tried so hard to cover up in tattoos because I couldn't bear to look at them every time I was in front of a mirror.

My eyes were locked on Jordan as she warily got up from the bed, not saying a word, making her way towards me.

"Can I touch them?" She asked softly as I slightly nodded my head 'yes.' I've never felt so vulnerable with another woman before but I know Jordan would never judge me and that made me feel secure in not only myself but our relationship too.