Chapter Twenty-Six: Falling

~

~

           The couple ran into the ocean holding hands like a scene out of a romance movie. They laughed together and splashed each other with water. Gio made sure not to get any water on Jordan's hair knowing it was straight and she didn't want to get it wet.

From far away Bellamy and Bay could see their parents playing together in the beach water, wanting to join them from how fun it looked. Bay took no time grabbing Bella's hand and running towards the ocean.

As soon as they got to the edge, Bay continued to run in the water towards her parents while Bella let go of Bay's hand, too scared to follow her sister in the water.

"Mamá! Papá!" Bay yelled, swimming towards them as they weren't far out.

"Bay!" Gio shouted back, matching her energy as he picked her up and threw her in the air while Bay squealed in happiness. Jordan joined them standing beside them and gave Bay a kiss on her head.

"Where's your sister, Bay?" Jordan asked with a bit of concern in her voice as she realized her sister wasn't with her. That's when Bay pointed towards the shore and there you could see Bellamy standing there with a scared look on her face. You could tell she desperately wanted to be with her family but was too afraid to come in the ocean and join them.

Seeing this, Jordans maternal instincts immediately kicked in and practically ran to her daughter as best as she could with the water's viscosity. Bellamy was relieved when she saw her mother coming towards her, desperately reaching her arms out towards her.

"Hi, my love." Jordan acknowledged her as she picked her up in her arms. Bellamy immediately laid her head in the nape of her mother's neck.

"Mommy." Bellamy sighed peacefully as she was in the arms of her favorite comfort person.

"You want to play in the water with mommy and daddy?" Jordan hesitantly asked as she swayed her body side to side.

"N-No, I too scared momma." Bella had muttered as she tightened her arms around Jordan's neck.

"I promise I won't put you down." Jordan tried again as Bellemy shook her head refusing. "You'll be in my arms the whole time, princess. You know mommy will never, ever, ever let her baby go." Jordan tried to convince Bellamy for the last time knowing she didn't want to push Bellamy to do something she didn't want to but she also didn't want her daughter to miss out on a bonding opportunity with both her parents and her twin sister. It was almost like Bellamy understood that and she quietly began to debate with herself before she finally muttered an 'ok' to Jordan knowing her mother would always keep her safe at the end of day.

"Your such a big girl, Bella. Mommy is so proud of you for being so brave today. I know it was a hard decision, princess." Jordan reassured her as she rubbed Bella's back making her feel even more safe at her mother's words. While walking back in the ocean towards Gio and Bay who were busy splashing each other, Bellamy and Jordan planned to sneak behind them both and splashed them.