✨part.27✨

Continue.....

After jimin left from there for Jeon's mansion with fully covered with tight security because jungkook not let him go alone. It's time 12:34pm and Jimin reached there and first he did is calling jungkook that he reach safely and fine. Jimin walking towards main door there Mrs Jeon already waiting for him. When she see him she smiled and quickly hugged him and kiss him on forehead.

"Oo jiminiie finely you come here after so long time. Come inside. " She said and jimin smiled and both come inside and site on couch. " Hmm how are you mom and where is appa." Jimin asked and smile. " I am fine and He is not at home. He and jooni Both go outside for some work. Tell me how's your journey from that jungkook so-called JJK mansion? Huh." She asked jokingly and Jimin laughed little. "It's good. Where is jin hyung." Jimin asked and suddenly jin come with happy face. " Oo jimin baby you came already." He said and Jimin stand up and hug him. "I just came ." Jimin said and smiled.

" Is jungkook give you hard time." Jin asked him. " Yes first he mad on me but then I request him and now I am here." Jimin said and laugh and both Mrs Jeon and jin laugh too. They talk almost for one hour.

" Okay jimin take rest we will talk more after." Mrs Jeon said and Jimin nodded and come in jungkook and his shared bedroom in Jeon mansion. Jimin chenged his clothe and lay on bed and with in just few minutes he fall in sleep.

Time skip...
6 pm...

Jimin opened his eyes and suddenly feel like someone hugging him from behind and tightly and then he look back and his eyes wide opened.

" What is he doing here?" Jimin thought. " Jungkook wake up and what are you doing here." Jimin said and waking up jungkook. " Hmm please let me sleep more five minutes baby. please. " Jungkook said in his sleepy voice and hide his face in jimin's neck and sleep.

*Flashback...*

At JJK mansion..

Jungkook in his house office and doing some work on computer. But he is not focusing on work it's been three hours to jimin left from there and Jungkook feeling all alone here. If he is in his company he missed jimin but he knows that jimin will be with him at end of day. But today he is restless. " Aa Whyyy okay I am also going to staying with jimin. " Jungkook said and call Mr Lee.

" Yeah Mr Jeon. You called me." Mr Lee first bowed and then asked. " Hmm Just transfer my work from here to Jeon mansion for five days. And get ready the car." Jungkook order him. " Yes Mr Jeon." Mr Lee said and left. After some time jungkook also left for Jeon mansion.

He reached at there and come inside. Looking him here Mrs Jeon shocked. And asked him what happened because he confirmed that he is not going to come Then what now. And he honestly said that he is feeling alone there after jimin left. Mrs Jeon happy that jungkook have changed. She said that jimin is resting and sleeping. Jungkook nodded and come in his room. He see that jimin is sleeping peacefully. And now jungkook take long breath and relaxed now after seeing jimin. He changed his clothe and without waking up jimin he sleeps while hugging jimin close.

*Flashback end....*

" Jungkook jungkook." Jimin calling but jungkook not replying. Jimin already know that jungkook not going to live alone and he will came jeon mansion tomorrow but not know that jungkook come this soon. Jimin smiled and kissed jungkook's forehead and jungkook smile in sleep. Suddenly jimin's eyes stopped on clock and get know that he overslept.

" Jungkook leave me, you sleep I have work here. I am here for jin hyung. Now leave me. " Jimin said and struggling to come out from jungkook's hold and soon he come and jungkook groaning in sleep and opened his eyes and looked at jimin who stand up from bed. "Come back just five minutes more." Jungkook said while getting up and going towards him. " No." And jimin run inside bathroom and locked before jungkook catch him and laughing.

At night Jeon family having dinner together and talking and laughing. Jungkook looking at jimin and smirked and suddenly put his hand on Jimin's thigh rubbing his hand on them under table and sudden touch jimin little jumped on his chair. " What happened jimina." Mrs Jeon asked worriedly and every one looking at him. Jungkook laughing silenty. " Yes baby what happened." Jungkook asked looking at him while moving his hand to jimin's zip. But Jimin hold his hand tightly under table and laughed nervously and said.

"Noth...ing foo..d is re..ally tasty eomma. " Jimin said and smiled and jungkook holding his laugh and every one smiled and eating.

After done with dinner they left for their own room and sleep.

Time skip before party day...
Night time.

" Oo jiminiie this is what you going to wear tomorrow." Mrs Jeon said while giving dress to jimin, that he is going to wear tomorrow for party. " Oo thank you mom this is beautiful." Jimin said happily. " You like this." She asked. " No I love this." Jimin said and smiled widely and Mrs Jeon also smile. " Where is jungkook." She asked jimin. " I am here mom." Jungkook said from behind while coming inside. " Oo you here. Okay and this is for you. You are going to wear this for party. Because you always wear black so I choose this suit for you okay. " She said. " No." Jungkook. " Yes he will wear this mom. " Jimin said between jungkook's. Jungkook stering at him and Mrs Jeon laugh.

"Okay I am going now." She said and left. Jungkook looking at his mom and is waiting her left the room so he can close the door. She left and jungkook locked the door and look behind but jimin is not there and Jungkook about to look around in room but suddenly heard bathroom door closed and jimin locked the door from inside. Jimin laughing and jungkook said him to open the door. " Jimin you will regret ." Jungkook said. " No and leave I am not interested in doing anything
Tonight." Jimin said and laughing.
" don't worry baby I am not going to do anything now but tomorrow after party we left from here I will fuck you that much harder that your soul out and you definitely get pregnant after that. So get ready for punishment baby." Jungkook said and smirking. And jimin eyes widen and imidently open the door and smiled innocently and looking at jungkook who smirk.
" Umm jungkookie that not I.i.i - okay you don't have to do anything now. I am here right okay let's sleep." Jimin said norvsly and walking towards bed, and said jungkook to come.

Jungkook walk and suddenly push jimin on bed and hovered on jimin and come near his ear and speak. "I am not to going back of my words baby. That will going to happen. But now let me enjoy some little." Jungkook said seducing and links his ear and come to jimin's face. And suddenly pressed his lips on Jimin's and hungrily kissing him. Jimin all shocked after hearing jungkook and suddenly kiss but after some seconds jimin kiss back. After ten minutes jungkook left Jimin's lips but shocked and then smiled. Because jimin sleep in between kiss. " Baby sleep peacefully. Today I will let you sleep. But tomorrow I definitely not let you sleep for whole night my beautiful baby." Jungkook said and kissed jimin's cheeks and sleep well hugging jimin.

To be continued.....