✨part.16✨

continued...

"Yes I will not." jungkook said.  "then what is this." Jin defended. "Stop IT" namjoon said namjoon first time raised his voice infront jin because he scored because of jungkook. He will do anything if he is angry. Not see who is infront him or not and then he grabbed his wrist and take him out of the room. Jungkook waved them bye like a child who is waving bye to their perents. This is the new thing that jungkook did and namjoon confused. After locking the door when he turned around his experience chenged.

He move towards Jimin. Jimin can also sense that he is coming to him. Jimin's heart started to beat faster in fear. He site beside him and remove duvet from jimin's face and met a scared face. Something hurted in his chest. Jungkook looking at jimin face and hold Jimin's chin softly and made jimin to look back at him. Jimin not making eyes connect and jungkook little smiled. He find it cute but he really feel guilty too because he did this wait his lil baby. In his life he never feel guilty but what he did with jimin it's make him feel guilty. " Why you did that. You know that I have anger issue. Why are you so stubborn jimin." He asked jimin coldly. " Will you ever do that again." He asked jimin shook his head as no. "Good boy. Some time I can't control my anger anyways let's sleep." He said and switch off the light from his right hand and caressed jimin's head from his left hand.

Then he laid beside Jimin while caressing his head. " I am tired. Let's sleep." And then he pulled jimin's body close to him very close. Jimin is all confused by him action. Jimin are already so afraid of him. It's very difficult for him to sleep beside him but still after sometime jimin managed and then they both slept in the rainy night. The sound of water hitting the rooftop is so relaxing.

Next day...

Jimin woke up and felt so good jimin slept well after two days. But he realised that jungkook is also beside him but where is his shirt. He is half naked Jimin's face becomes whole red when he saw him indeed he is very hot. Jungkook's body make jimin hot. Jimin tried to move from his place but he was already awake. " What happened." Jungkook said in his cold and chilled voice sending shivered down in his spine. "Not..hing." jimin said while shuttering. "Hmm." He hummed and pull jimin even more closer to him.

"I..I ha..ve to go." Jimin said. "No today I am in mood darling stay here." He said while looking straight into Jimin eyes. Jimin's cheeks again lurned into red. " Hmm these Rosy lips. I wanna ruin them." He said while looking at Jimin's lips. "Huh?" Jimin were already stunned by his words and he suddenly smashed his lips into jimin. And started to kiss him passionately and gently. Jimin become so shocked by his sudden kiss. But not gonna lie it feels so good. It's feeling like jimin are drowning down and down in the deep ocean of pleasure.

But his kiss turned gentle into rough. Jimin kissed him back but his he was already giving his every. He backed off jimin and looked him and he Hover above Jimin and again smashed pressed his lips in Jimin's. He put his hands on Jimin's right side nipple and pressed it's tip very hardly making jimin gasp. And then he entered his tongue inside Jimin's lips and again started kissing him more and more deeply.

Jimin rubbed his arms due. To lack of breath he understands and backed off again and joint his head on Jimin's. Jimin were panting heavily same goes to jungkook. "You taste so good sweetheart. I can't stop myself from kissing you." But suddenly some knocked on the door. making jungkook irritating. Jimin are always so zoned in like what the hell just happened!!??. Rn. "Go open the door." Jungkook said to jimin while going back in his bed side making jimin come out from his thought. Jimin get up and set his face and said. "Wh.who." while going towards the door. Jimin opened the door and he saw there. " Namjoon." Namjoon said and smiled while entering inside. He looked at jungkook. Jimin went inside the bathroom.

Jimin come inside bathroom.

and look in mirror at his face all red

and look in mirror at his face all red. He touch his face and think about his and jungkook's kissing scenes. He feeling shy but he can't forget what he did with him. Jimin started doing his morning routine.

On the other side jungkook and namjoon talking about something important. " And yes please take care of jimin. He is having most importance in jin's life last night jin crying for jimin. He can't see jimin suffering. He said he and his parents never scold and raised their hands on jimin. He is innocent please jungkook." Namjoon said and looking at jungkook who not say anything. "Hmmm." " Okay we have to go to a party' tonight so be ready and next time wear something before letting someone interested inside in your room. Okay." He said naturally  and left from there while smiling. Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked at bathroom door. He go towards the door and begged. " Jimin darling open the door let's take shower together." Jungkook said from outside.

When jimin take shower someone knocked on door he looked at door and hear jungkook's voice calling him and tell him to open the door. Jimin ignored and taking shower harryedly. Jimin off the shower and take towel and clean his wet body. Then jimin wear his clothes and came towards door and opened it and came out side.

Jungkook looking at jimin and then said. "You take shower without me " jungkook looking into deeply in his eyes. Jimin look away and thought. "What happened with him why he behaving like this." Jungkook clear his throat and again asked. "What are you thinking about." Jimin come out from his thought and looking at jungkook. "N..oth..ing umm I hav..e to g.o " jimin said and run away from him. Jungkook looking at jimin and smiled widely. " Cute my baby. " Jungkook said jimin his baby and he also don't believe this what he talking. Then he go inside bathroom to take shower while smiling.
.
.
.

To be continued....
.
..
.
Hyy guys 💜😊

And dear readers every part has an importance. So please don't skip them. They are important part of the story. Please read every part.

Thank you for reading and if you like the part so please vote and comments and share with your friends and other.

Okay guys thanks you...
Bye bye take care....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜