✨part.26✨

Continued......

Jimin come back in living room. After sometime jimin heard a honk of the car. Jimin know that it's jungkook. He run towards the door while smiling and opened it and saw him and opened his arms but jungkook ignored him and walked in. Jimin know that jungkook is mad.

Because he is going tomorrow for stay with Jeon family. " What happened." Jimin asked and walking behind Jungkook to their bedroom. But jungkook not replying him. Jimin helping him to remove his blezer and tie while looking at jungkook. But jungkook not looking at him. And walk inside bathroom without saying anything.

" Hmm so you are mad huh? Okay I know how to make your mood." Jomin said site their on bed while waiting for jungkook to come out.

After some time jungkook come out taking shower and he see Jimin is sitting on bed and looking at him and smiling. But jungkook again ignored him and walked inside closet for wear clothe. Jungkook come out after wearing clothe and about to walk outside of room but suddenly jimin grebed him hand and start kissing him softly on lips. First jungkook shocked sudden kiss but after he melt in kiss and kissing back jimin. Jungkook put his hand on jimin hips and pull him close. Jimin hands grabbed his hair while kissing. Jungkook lift Jimin up and walk towards bed and lay jimin down on bed come top him without breaking kiss.

"Aah."Jimin moaned when jungkook bite jimin's lower lips and entered his tongue inside Jimin's mouth and testing jimin. After some minutes they Brock the kiss and panting heavily and attached forehead will eyes closed. " What happened baby." Jimin whisper to jungkook. " Nothing." Jungkook said. "Then why are you not talking to me huh?" Jimin said while looking at jungkook. " So what, I have to happy to know that you are going to Jeon's mansion for staying for whole five days. And here I am all alone. " Jungkook said annoyingly. " Oo please it's only five days and also it's long time that I am not with my hyung and eomma and appa. Please don't be mad on me for this. Please please please." Jimin begging for go there and Jungkook smiled looking at his husband's cute behaviour. " Okay but I want something from you." Jungkook said while smirk and looking at jimin. Jimin little hesitant but agree. " Okay what you want." Jimin said. " I will tell you when I want something from you.  But you can't back from this you have to do anything what I will said okay." Jungkook said and jimin nodded.

" Okay now let's go I am hungry." Jungkook said while smiling. " Dinner is ready boss." Jimin said while acting like a weiter. Jungkook smiled and pick him up walking outside.

"What are you doing jungkookie everyone looking at us put me down." Jimin said while looking here and there and asking jungkook to put him down. " I am carrying my husband. And let them see I don't care anything you know. " Jungkook said and walking downstairs. " I know but I am shy because maids and workers looking at us." Jimin said while hiding his face in jungkook's chest. Jungkook smiled and walked inside dinning room and made jimin to site him on chair and he site beside him.

"What have you make." Jungkook asked while looking at jimin. "Your favourite dish." Jimin said while smiling widely.

After eating They cuddling up on bed while talking and then sleep and lost in their dreamworld while hugging each other so close.

Next day...

In Jimin and jungkook's room..

" I will be back in a few days, till then take care of yourself." Jimin said to jungkook while packing his some needs stuff. And jungkook Just laying on bed while looking at jimin.

" Hyung should be take care of his husband Why would I send my wife to take care of his husband." Jungkook said and jimin looked at him blankly. " You.. he is my hyung too anyhow I will go to him." Jimin said.

"Then why not you can come and also stay with us." Jimin suggested while smiling. " No I don't want to." Jungkook said. " But okay and please I will be back in five days. Can't you just manage." Jimin said and walk towards him and made him site on bed and then jimin site on his lap and looking at him. "Now what is this." Jungkook asked. "To give you take care kiss." Jimin said and start kissing him. After some time they back from kiss and looking at each other.

Jungkook signed and said. "Okay go." Jimin pinched his cheeks . Jungkook wanted to stop him but his mom herself told Jimin this world. So he can't refuse it or else without his permission jimin usually don't go outside.

Jimin were busy in packing stuffs and jungkook he was looking at him while sitting on the couch in man spread. "Aishhh mom should have to told you this little early, then I would have worshipped your every part as if it's my last." Jungkook said suddenly making jimin cheeks turn into red tomato.

"Seriously." Jimin said. "Ofcourse I am serious."  This time his voice was deeper than before. Jimin ignored his words and went back to his work coz it's jungkook's daily routine.

"Okay it's done. I am going now I will be back with in few days take care of yourself. Eat properly and don't take much stress. I will call you two times daily sleep early always and don't do over work it's kinda holiday to me. Ahh I am gonna enjoy. Yey ll." Jimin said all in one breath and excitedly.

"Aishhh you are looking cute." Jungkook said while grabbing both of Jimin's arms jimin tilted his head. " You are the perfect partner jimin." Jimin nodded proudly. " Okay it's enough to make you agree for a kiss right.?" Jimin pout and then pinched his nose and pressed his lips into jimin.

To be continued......