✨part.14✨

Time skip Two months....

Jimin in his room and sleep on bad and thinking.

Jimin pov.......

It's been almost three months and now I am all alone in mansion like always. Jungkook went to his office, Ms lily also not at here she go outside for some mansion work. She said she will come back in 3 hours but not come yet. "What should I do now there is nothing to do." I talk with myself and I popped on the bed. I looked out side of the window and then I  realised that I didn't want anywhere since three months. "I think I should go outside and hungout alone. Let me ask mr Jeon. Should I call him or not.. hmm hmm okay just call him and ask him hmm." I pickup my phone and call him. After At least 15-16 rings he pickup the call and said.

"Say fast I am in meeting." He said in his deep voice. But OMG his voice always give me shivered in my body.

I  clear throat and said. " Can I ii goo out." I ask him.

"No" he stortly said.

"OOkay."

*Phone cut*

"c'mon could not even convince him. Why but I wanna go out. I am feeling bored I will go out at any condition and I will come back before jungkook. He come at 9 00 pm. But what if he know about that. No no no one will know about it let's go outside today. Ooh I am really excited to go out.

Jimin pov end.....

Author pov....

Jimin opened the door of his room and saw a maid. He called her and said.
" Um ms. My head is hurt so I am going to sleep so please don't disturb me" jimin Lia said.

"Sir should I call doctor." Maid asked to jimin.

"No don't worry it's just normal headache " jimin said and Maid nodded and jimin closed the door. After jimin changed his clothes into a short bottom and full tshirt and then over coat with normal sneakers. And wear a mask and a black cap. Because he is now Jeon jimin and every one now him that he is the greatest businessman's jeon jungkook's husband.

3:00 pm...

Jimin opened the door of his room and went to the painting room secretly. There is a secret exit door where no guards are surrounded. Jimin entered in room and came near a big panting and remove the panting. Behind the panting is the exit door. Jimin opened the door and smiled. Jimin love out from there and exhale the oxygen of outside atmosphere. And then he went for a alone hangout.

Jimin went nearest zoo then he went to the park and then a cafe to eat something and then he made his way towards back mansion. He enjoyed his ownself company. He spent his time to hungout alone. "It's 7:00 pm he always come back at 9:00 pm so no worries." Jimin thought and reached infront of that secret door and opened it and move in. He is really happy after hungout and smiled widely. He come in panting room and then close the door and hung the panting back. He happily come out from panting room.

Just as he went inside living room he met the darkeness jimin furrowned. "Why maids didn't on the lights." Jimin mumbled and managed to go towards the switch bored but something hit on his feet making him gasp. He bent down and rubbed his feet but suddenly the lights get on .

"Where were you" jimin heard a deep voice of him his eyes get widened he looked up and find him sitting on the couch places on the middle area of living room. He hold drink in his one hand And looking at jimin with angry  eyes. Jimin is really scored.