✨part.17✨

Long cheptar....

Continued...

Jimin run outside and come in kitchen. Their jin makeing breakfast today and maid helping him. Jimin come behind him and hugged him. Jin know is his baby brother who always do that. "Are you okay ." Jin asked to jimin. "Hmm yes." Jimin reply.. " jimin why did you come here you were having high fever last night you should take rest." Jin said and look at him. But jimin don't wanna rest this much he already wake up late and don't want to go back in room. "I am fine Hyung. And don't want to rest more." Jimin said. "If something happened to you I kill him own my hand." Jin said jokingly. Jimin laugh and looking at him. "Thank you hyung if you not come I..I.." jin cut jimin and put his finger in his mouth. "Don't say that word. I already loss appa and eomma and now I don't want to loss you. So please don't." Jin said sadly and hugging him. "Sorry hyung I will not." Jimin said and breck the hug. "What are you making hyung " jimin asked. Jin looked at him and smiled. " Your favourite." Jin said and Jimin smiled. "Thank you hyung." Jimin said. "You go and site there." Jin said and he did that.

Then jungkook come in living room and site on couch. He looked towards kitchen where jimin and jin both talking and laughing. " His happy face looking like a angel." Jungkook thought and hold his phone in his hand and take a pic of jimin. He look at pic and smiled and then doing samething in phone.

"Okay it's done. Ms lily you please serve it. On dinning table." Jin said. " Yeah sure Mrs Jeon. " She said and start place breakfast on the dining table.. jin go from there to in his room to call namjoon. lily place food on table and go near jimin . "Jimin sir." She called him jomin look up and smiled. "Yes ms lily." Jimin said. "Sir Mr Jeon hasn't eat anything since he locked you there." Jimin frowned and said. "What..why.."  yes sir look at him carefully he hasn't eat anything since you were locked there even last night too he must be very hungry." Lily said and Jimin look at jungkook who sits in living room and using his phone.

"He is looking really so pale." Jimin thought and stand up and go towards jungkook and stand near him and call him . "Umm m.mr.. Jeon breakfast is ready." Jungkook look  up at jimin and nodded. Jungkook stand up and walk towards dinning room and jimin walking behind him. Jungkook site on his chair and then namjin both also come in and site on chair. On each other side. Jimin site beside jungkook. Jimin move his hand fast to serve food to him. Jungkook looking at him." Why he behaving like this." Jungkook thought and started to eat food.. jungkook eating food a little faster than his usual eating speed. Jimin served him more. " How is food." Jimin asked and jungkook look at him. "Good." Jungkook said normally.. jimin smiled while looking at him. Namjin both looking at jikook and then look at each other and smiled.
They finished eating.

Jungkook and namjoon both go in jungkook's office rooms. Jin and jimin both are talking.

At noon....

Jimin remembering about that incident that has happened to him here. Jimin is really scored after that he scored if that happens again with him. he really don't want to live here but what. What he Can do.

"Jimin pov....

First he locked me inside a dark room not for one day but for two days. He didn't give me food to eat either. I was about to die. Thank god hyung saved me.. I don't wanna live here. Hyung is a lucky person. But I am not. Namjoon hyung loves him and care for him hyung also love him back. but my .. I don't want to think about this. Yes I love him. But he not. I..I ca..can't live here.. but it's very impossible to leave this place.

And ofcourse he can find me again. If he will not love back then I can make him hate me so he will kick me out of this mansion automatically. Okay nice Idea I am born as a genius. Thanks to appa and eomma love you. But please forgive me. I said while looking at the sky. This rainy season is so good. Jimin sitting near his room's big window and looking at sky. Suddenly jimin heard jin's voice.