✨part.13✨

Author pov.....

Time skip after 25 days. Jimin wake up at 5:30 am , it's his every day routine to wake up early before jungkook. He rubbed his eyes and yawned and look straight to jungkook who sleeping peacefully on bad like big scery but handsome bunny. Jungkook sleep in only short. ( You all know that jungkook remove his clothes in his sleeps right.🤭). It's daily morning live sexy show for jimin. Jimin slowly stand up and walk toward jungkook bad. He site down infront jungkook's face and softly smile and memorized jungkook morning beauty. Jimin smiled and thought "this big and scery bunny always give me order. Jimin do this, jimin bring me this, jimin this this this ahhuh, every day but not talk with me sweetly always talk with me rudely no no not talking always order me." Jimin look at him with little angry but looking cute. " But now look how sleep like little baby. But when he get angry this looks all go and looking like a demon king. It's really scored me that time when he get angry on someone on call. I thank God that is on call what's will happened if that person is infront of him. I really scored think about this." Jimin thinking but his thought cut when jungkook move other side. Jimin then harryedly stand up and run in bathroom room.

Time skip evening 7:00 pm. jimin all alone sitting in living room and watching TV ms lily also not in mansion she go to her home for some argent work. Jimin all bored because every day he do this and jungkook not let him go outside. Jimin feels like he cough in fore wall. Jimin wants to go out but he is fear to ask jungkook. Jimin watching TV and then he heard familiar voice who calls him.

"Jiminii my baby." Jimin look where voice come from. It's his hyung jin hyung. Jimin stand up from couch and without wasting time he run to jin and hugged him tightly. Jimin crying on jin shoulder and hugging tightly. Jin rub jimin's back. he also emotional after looking his lovely little brother long time. He smiled hearing jimin cry and said. " Haha jimin why are you crying baby. I come here for meet you and you also make me cry. Oh my baby don't cry and look at me." Jin Break the hug and cupped jimin face and again smile looking jimin red and fluffy face. " Ohhh my lil brother now smile or I go back." Jin said and wipes jimin's filling tears.
" NO no no hyung." Jimin hug back and said. " I emotional after looking you long time. I miss you so much really hyung." Jimin said and again crying like baby. Jin laugh and said.
" Oo o my baby I also miss you so much. " Jin said and kiss jimin forehead. Then Mr and Mrs Jeon also come in living room and smile looking two brothers hugging like they not meet each other form years.
Mrs Jeon clear his throat and said." I also want to hug my son." Then jimin and jin Brock the hug and look at Mr and Mrs Jeon. Mrs Jeon come and hug jimin. He also hug back tightly. " I miss you mom." Jimin said and look at her. She smiled and kissed jimin and said. " I also miss you my son." Jimin look at Mr Jeon and also hug him. "I miss you too appa." Jimin said and tears fill form his eyes. Mr Jeon break the hug and wipes jimin's tears and said. "I also my son." They all site in living room.

Jimin talk with them every day on phone calls but he miss them and today he is really happy after looking at his hyung and eomma and appa. They really love jimin and jin like their own sons that's what makes jin and jimin melt. Jimin Brock the silence and ask. " Why you all not telling me that you come here today."

"Because we want to surprised you and want to look your reaction." Jin said and Mr and Mrs Jeon also agree and jimin smiled.

" Where is namjoon hyung is he not coming?" Jimin asked them.

"he is coming. Jungkook and he Both come together. We are staying tonight here." Mr Jeon said.

Jimin smiled widely and said. " Oo really I am so happy." Mrs Jeon smile and said.

"We want to spend some time with you two. So I suggest that we all come here and eat dinner together and chit chatting with you two. I know jungkook always busy and it's make you boring here All alone." She said and smile.