✨ part.20✨

Author pov....

After the shower jungkook came downstairs wearing his office dress with his hair style perfectly. Just to find his husband swaying his hips left and right while wearing the oversized orange tshirt which was too big for him and black shorts which could not be seen at all. Jungkook gulped looking at his used to be adorable husband now a sexy tiny husband.

Jimin cooking breakfast while humming and jungkook come in kitchen and go behind him and hugged him. Jimin scored from sudden hug but then he smiled after smelling jungkook's perfum. " You scored me." Jimin said while turning towards jungkook. Jungkook smiled and pack Jimin's lips. " OMG you behaving all different from before." Jimin said while looking at jungkook. " It's because of you." Jungkook said and hugging jimin from behind and put his chin on his shoulder. " Hmm what are you cooking." Jungkook asked while kissing jimin's neck. Jimin feeling hot inside because of jungkook's action. "C..can you please wait for me in dinning room I will bring breakfast there." Jimin said while blushing red.

Jungkook smirked and more giving wet kisses on jimin neck. And then he stop kissing him and smirk and look at him. " Why you not like this." Jungkook asked while stering at him. Jimin face whole red like tomato. " And why are you all red." Jungkook asked and smirked. Jimin turned back and softly pushing jungkook outside kitchen. Jungkook smiled looking at his cute beautiful husband's cute behaviour. "Just wait there." Jimin said and come back in kitchen. Jungkook smiled and look at jimin and then site in dinning room and just looking at jimin from dinning room.

Ms lily see everything first she shocked but then she happy. She knows that Both love eachother but not tell eachother but now everything is fine and she happy after knowing that. And she left from there. Because she not want to disturb jungkook and Jimin's sweet and romantic moment. She left and tell everyone to not go inside kitchen and dining room.

Jimin finished cooking and bring breakfast in dinning room and put on dinning table. He served food in jungkook's pleat while jungkook adoring him while looking at him. Jimin was about to site beside him but jungkook pulled him on his lap and made him to site on. Jimin shocked and looking at him. " What are y..." But Jungkook cut his sentence and kissed him. Then jungkook look at him and smiled. " You will eating breakfast while sitting on the greatest businessman's jeon jungkook's lap. No one gets that chance darling. And will never. You are the only one who will hmm okay now eat." Jungkook said and jimin blushing hard.

Jungkook hold chopstick and start feeding jimin. Jimin look at him and smiling. Jungkook look at him confusedly and asked. " Hmm open your mouth baby what are you thinking." Jungkook asked and jimin suddenly hug him jungkook smile.
" What happened baby." He asked.
" Nothing I just feeling like I am a princess now. That day when you get angry and locked me. I feel really scored from you. But now I am feeling all seft around you. Thank you for loving me. Because of my parents death I feel all alone and only hyung with me but he also get busy because of his job and that time I feel all alone but now I am feeling like I complete thank you jungkookie please never get chenge." Jimin said all emotionally what he is feeling and Also scored if jungkook get angry after hearing him and tightly hugging jungkook and jungkook smiled and patting Jimin's back and kiss his crowd head." Oo baby you are my princess and sorry for what I did. I lost my control if I get angry. And I promise I will never leave you. " Jungkook hugged him back. " I..I love you kookie." Jimin said and kiss his cheek.

Jungkook shocked Jimin's suddenly act but then he smiled and. "I love you too jiminii more than you." Jungkook said. " Okay now let's eat because I am hungry." Jimin said and jungkook laugh. " Okay okay let's eat." Jungkook said and both start eating and feeding eachother while talking and laughing.

After finished eating and jungkook and jimin both are standing in living room infront eachother and jimin fixing jungkook's Tai while jungkook looking at him. " Okay it's done." Jimin said and look at jungkook.
" Thank you." Jungkook said and smiled. Jungkook then hug him and kissed him. "Okay now I am going take care." Jungkook said and walking towards door. Jimin waving hand and said bye bye and jungkook left.

Jimin now felt like after his marriage a housewife sending his husband to work. A small blush appeared in his cheeks with a shy smile on his pinky lips.

What should I do.? I am bored " jimin asked and answered himself laying on huge bed of jungkook's. He took out his phone and called someone..

" Hello wongiiii..."

.
.
.
.

To be continued.........

Votes and comments and share with your friends to know about my story and follow my account to read more stories... I will post now part soon just wait......

Thank you guys for reading my story...

💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜