✨ part.21✨

Continue....

" Hello wongiiii..." Jimin said as soon as his best friend pickup the call.

"Hey minii. How are you doing my angel boy." He said excitedly.

"I am fine Wong. What about you." Jimin said happily.

"I am also fine. It's been long time you are not calling me. Huh I think you forget your bestfriend.huh" Wong said while fakely getting angry.

"Oo then why you are not call me then." Jimin said while teasing.

" It's not like that mini. You know that I am busy that's why." Wong said and jimin smile.

"Okay okay where are you now." Jimin said while smiling.

" Hmm I just come Seoul for meet my one friend. " Wong said.

" Oo that's great I am also living in Seoul. I am sending you my address and you come here. And we will have fun together." Jimin said excitedly.

" Oo When you sift from Busan." He asked confusedly.

" Oo I am sorry for not telling you something." Jimin said sadly.

" What jimin you are you not have tell me." He asked even more get confused.

" Uum aa I..ii am married." Jimin said norvsly.

Wong's eyes wide opened and he is fully shocked after hearing Jimin's words. His heart broke because he have crush on jimin. But now he understands that jimin is not going to his never.

" When, who , and why.. jimin why mini." Wong asked sadly but not showed jimin.

" It's it.." Jimin's words cut by Wong.

" Wait just send me your address I will come to meet you now." He said and jimin said okay and cut the call.

Jimin send Wong's to his address and Wong message him okay. Jimin just looking at his phone and then he put the phone on side table.

Time skip..

After 1 hour jimin sitting in living room and just waiting for Wong and then a guard come in living room and bow to jimin. " Mrs Jeon someone come and said that he is your friend. His name is Lee Wong." He said and jimin stand up and tell him to let him come. Guard bow and left from there.

Soon main door open and jomin run towards the door and hugged his friend. Wong also hug him back and Both come in living room and site on couch. Jimin said to maid to bring water and then look at Wong. " You looking good jimina." Wong said while looking at him and smiled. " You also haha." Jimin reply. "Thank you." Maid give him water and he drink and Maid left from there.

" So you get married already and not tell me even not invited me jimin. How can you huh." Wong said while looking at jimin. Jimin look down. " I am sorry it's all happening fastly." Jimin said sadly because he missing his perents now. " But why and when this happens." Wong asked confusedly. Jimin look at him and smiled sadly. Then he take long breath and. " My perents.................
.................................................................................... And now I am here." Jimin tell him everything what happened and how he gets married."

Wong really feel sad after hearing that and hugged jimin. " I am sorry jimina. Why I not with you that time." Wong said while looking at him sadly and blaming himself. Jimin smiled and cupped his face. " Why you are blaming yourself it's not your fault and I know if you know about this. You will always with me. I know Wong. " Jimin said and both smiled.

" Now tell me how's your marriage life with your husband." Wong asked and jimin blushing hard and look at him and shyly smile. " I am so..." Wong cut jimin . " Oo don't have to explain . you blushing so hard it's said everything that you are happy. And I am also happy know about this jimin." Wong said while smiling but inside he is sad but he is really happy for his best friend.

Jimin smiled and both talking and then both make lunch together and eat lunch with talking and laughing.

Time skip 5:pm......

Jimin and Wong both stand outside main door and Wong hugged him and said good byy. Jimin Also said byy and Wong left from there while looking back and smiled. Then jimin come inside and go in bathroom.

Time skip night.

Jungkook come back he coming inside and jimin standing at main door and waiting for jungkook. When jungkook open the door and suddenly jimin jumped on him and hugged him. Jungkook quickly catch him and looking at him confusedly. " What is this." Jungkook asked while coming inside in living room while carrying jimin. And smiled. " I am just missing you. " Jimin said and hiding his face more in jungkook neck. Jungkook patting on his back and asked him. "Hmm okay now I am come lets eat together first I have to change let's go in room. " Jungkook said and walking upstairs while holding jimin.

Both come inside in room jungkook put jimin Down on bed . Jimin site and looking at jungkook. Jungkook smiled and kissed him on lips. Jimin smiled between kiss. Jungkook back from kiss and looking at jimin confused. " Baby why are you smiling widely." Jungkook asked. " You chenge a lot." Jimin said while shyly smile. "So do you want me same as I am before." Jungkook teased and jimin eyes widen and look at jungkook.

" Noooo no I am not said that. I said that you are so sweet and cute."jimin said and pulled jungkook in hug by neck. Jungkook laughed. " But you are wrong here i am not a cute and sweet , I am a whole sexy and hot man. " Jungkook said and look at jimin. "I a...m hun...gry go and change quickly." Jimin said shyly and jungkook smiled. " As your wish my queen." Jungkook said and jimin look at him confusedly. "Why you calling me queen now. I am boy not a girl." Jimin said. " Because you take my surname ' Jeon ' you are my wifey husband and this is your new nickname." Jungkook said and kissed him and left blushing Jimin and come inside bathroom to take shower.

After some time jungkook come back in only bathrobe and jimin looking down in phone. When he heard door open sound he looked up and then his eyes stuck on jungkook even he not blinking eyes for one second. Jungkook looking hot and water dripping from his wet hairs and he rubbing his hair with towel and looking at jimin and smirking.

Jungkook walk near jimin and stand near him and suddenly pull jimin by holding his waist and jungkook looking at in his eyes

Jungkook walk near jimin and stand near him and suddenly pull jimin by holding his waist and jungkook looking at in his eyes. " What are you thinking and Why are you Swetaing this much in AC. Baby." Jungkook asked in deep chill voice and pull more closer as much as he can. Jimin feeling butterfly dancing in his Tammy he not said anything just feeling hot and hot while looking at jungkook. He don't know what to do but he feeling good in jungkook's arms.

" G..go an..d we..ar yo..ur cloth....es.." jimin shutter the hell out and look away from jungkook. Jungkook smirked and made jimin to look at him. " Darling why are you shy. This man is all your only your. You can do anything what you want. I will not stop you." Jungkook said shamelessly. Jimin's face whole red like tomato " shut up." Jimin said and get out from jungkook's hold and run out.

Jungkook looked at door where from jimin left and smiled and he go inside in closet.

To be continued...........