✨ part.22✨

Jungkook come in living room after wearing black tshirt and shorts where jimin waiting for him. When jungkook come near jimin. He looked up and stand up while smiling. " You come." Jimin said and jungkook nodded and smiled. " Let's go I am hungry." Jimin said and pulled jungkook's hand and walk in dinning room.

Both site side by side eachother and jimin smile. Maid sarved food and then left from there. Jungkook and jimin eating while talking and laughing. First time in his life jungkook talking and laughing Will he having food. Maids also shocked looking at jungkook and his behaviour.

After finishing Both come in living room and site on couch. Jimin watching TV with full focus. Jungkook looking at him and smiled and then suddenly asked him. " Jimin you know Lee Wong." Jungkook asked while looking at him. " Yes." Jimin said while focusing on TV because their is he watching his one of favourite BL movie.

Jungkook widen his eyes because know one talking with him like this and answering him like jimin did. But jungkook noticed that jimin how focusing on movie without thinking he giving answers. He looks at TV and then look back at jimin. " You like him." Jungkook asked again he wants to clearing what jimin things about Wong. " Yes I like him. But as a friend because he is my best friend." Jimin said still not looking at jungkook. Jungkook though that jimin giving his question's reply without thinking and suddenly an idea comes in his mind and Jungkook smirked and suddenly asked jimin.

" I think we should make love tonight what you said." Jungkook asked while looking at him and smirked. " Yes Why not." Jimin said without thinking anything and Then he his eyes wide opened after realised that what he just said.

Jimin look at him shocked and shutter. " Wh..at y.. you just a..s.. asked. I ..I.. am..." Jungkook cut his words by sudden kiss. Jimin shock but then he melt in kiss and closed his eyes and kissing back. Jungkook also close his eyes and feeling and tasting Jimin's soft and rosy lips on him. After they break kiss and looking at each other.

Jungkook still silent staring at jimin. Jimin stared back with shyness on his face. They locked gaze and jungkook slowly moving his head towards jimin again, jomin slowly closed his eyes waiting for jungkook lips. Jungkook is happy to know that they want each other. This is the sign that jungkook is waiting for.

Their lips stuck together, jungkook slowly moved his lips carefully and smiling in kiss because he understands that this is jimin's first time. He is happy to know that jimin is virgin. He bite jimin's lower lips while jimin moaned on his mouth. Jungkook getting drunk on Jimin's scent and taste. Jungkook continued nibbling jimin's lower lips, kissing while his hand moving on Jimin's thigh.

Jimin surprised with the kiss getting deep and hot. He's feeling good and don't want to stop jungkook he is enjoying. Jungkook again bite jimin's lower lips and jimin moaned and opened his mouth little and jungkook take advantage inserted his tongue inside Jimin's mouth and exploring his mouth with his tongue deeply. With his closed eyes Jimin gave more access to jungkook when he realised that jungkook softly touching his thigh.

They stop when they need air, they locked gazed again hearing the heartbeat of each other. Jungkook staring jimin's swollen red lips while jimin is breatheing heavily. "Fuck!" Jungkook curse almost whisper hungrily kissed jimin again this time more torid and sloppy.
Jungkook moved his lips on Jimin's neck with closed eyes Jimin gave him more access with small moaned enough for jungkook to hear him. Jungkook gone crazy while kissing jimin on neck then to his exposed shoulder. Jimin grabbed jungkook hair tightly pulling close to his lips and kiss him hungrily.

Jungkook lifted jimin up against his body while they are kissing in a sloppy way.

Jimin's legs wrapped around jungkook's waist. Jungkook start walking direction to their bedroom he know his feet will carry them to his own bedroom while they busy kissing each other. Jimin slowly moving his fingers on jungkook's neck and pulled him more closer to more kiss.

Jungkook rubbing his own hands to jimin's butt cheeks and squeezed jimin's ass in a dirties way. His hands went under Jimin's thigh. They are continue kissing in a way that that they want. The kiss become more sloppy. They reached at bedroom door and Jungkook is about to open the door knob but he stopped kissing and stand. Jimin confused and looking at jungkook. " This is your first time." Jungkook asked him. Jimin nodded shyly and hug jungkook tightly. "Aaah baby.. sorry if I go rough on your first time." Jungkook whisper deeply near Jimin's ear and jimin look at him. " I am ready for anything." Jimin said and bite his own lips. Jungkook smirked. " Aaah baby shit..... Let's go bed. Jungkook whisper against his ears and again started kissing.

Jungkook hold door knob and opened the door.They entered in while kissing, jungkook locked bedroom door and leaned jimin against the wall upon closing. Jimin clung on him , wrapped his legs on jungkook's body tightly. Jungkook kissing hungrily and roughly.

 Jungkook kissing hungrily and roughly

And jimin moaning in kiss. And Jimin's soft moans music for Jungkook's ear. Jungkook walk near bed and throw jimin on bed gently way. Jungkook hurriedly undone his clothe only live in shorts and hovered on jimin.

Jungkook looking at jimin and Jimin's face to meet his eyes. Jungkook caress jimin's plump lips he slowly moving his thumb on jimin's red ink lips on his face. That jungkook found it beautiful. He slowly moved his head down to jimin's lips eager to taste the plump lips again. Jungkook began to kiss him nonetheless the kissed was needy as if jungkook wanted comfort and assurance. And jimin is willing to give him what he wanted. Jungkook bite jimin's lower lips in a sweetest

 way jimin placed his small hands on jungkook's neck to kiss more

way jimin placed his small hands on jungkook's neck to kiss more. He opened his mouth when jungkook tongue wanted to explore inside his own cavern.

They pull away after several minutes they are catching their breath. Jungkook looking at jimin who panting heavily. Jungkook remove jimin hair from jimin's face who comes between jungkook's beautiful views.

"You are so beautiful and same time so sexy Baby." Jungkook whisper sexually. And then look back jimin.
"You also." Jimin said and hide in jungkook's embrace. Jungkook smiled. "Baby I can't control myself now." Jungkook said and......
.
..

.
.

To be continued........

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 You all have to wait noughty readers......