✨ part.15✨

continued......

Jin reach at the first floor and went the right side last room. The door is locked from outside and he hurriedly opened it.

And the next seen made his felt like someone squeezed his heart. Jimin lay on floor unconscious and his eyes closed.

"Jimin" jin screamed jimin's name and he run towards jimin's figure that is lying on the ground.. He set down and put his head on his lap and remove his hair from his face. "Jimin baby open your eyes baby. He said while patting on his cheek. Baby open your eyes please. Jin's tears running down and jimin didn't respond he looked around and find some water he sprinkled on jimin's face. And then jimin slowly slowly open his eyes and looked at jin. And then he started crying and hug jin tightly. "Hyung sa..ve Mee." He managed to speak. " Baby don't worry I am here no one can hurt you hmm yeah let's go from here first." Jin helped him to stand up on jimin's feet. Jin managed to take him in his room.

At jimin's room...

He made jimin to sit on the bad and sign. "Water." Jimin asked for water. "Yes" jimin poured water in the glass from the jug  placed on the table beside the bed. And gave it to Jimin. He helps him to drink water jimin drank water and jin caressed His hair. Jimin go fresh yourself first." Jin said. "Hyung I.i pl.. please don't leave me alone.. " jimin said and crying again. "Shuh don't cry my baby don't I am not leave you alone hmm go go and fresh up first hmm." Jin said and hug jimin. Jimin nodded and jin helped him to went inside the washroom.

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror. His hair became dirty. He became so dirty. He switched on the tap  and  then the hot water started to fill the bathtub. After sometime when it's completely filled with water.

Hot + cold =  satisfaction.

Jimin took off his clothes and laid inside the water when the hot water  hit his skin.. jimin felt a good warmth but then jungkook's face flashed in front of his eyes. Making him scared that men can do anything. Jimin face turned into a blank face.

After some time...

jimin come out from the bathroom and change into comfy clothes. Jimin saw jin sitting on the bed while food was placed on a table. He noticed jimin and said while coming towards him. " Oh jomin are you feeling alright now." He asked while checking jimin's hands and then he touched jimin's forehead and gasped. "Why it's so hot. Come let me feed you." He said and dragged him to bed and made you sit there comfortablely.

"Open your mouth baby." He said to jimin. Jimin turned his gaze towards jin and tears rolled down. Jin wipes his tears. Why are you crying baby now stop crying and eat this." Jin said. " Hyung I don't wanna live here." Jimin said like a child who is very scared. "Don't say like this." He said like mom. " No hyung , he is very dangerous he..he..l.. locked me..th.. there. I w..was so.." and then jimin Break down in front of his brother. Jin hugged him and rubbed his back. "Calm down baby you are a strong boy right now stop crying huh? He said while hugging jimin.

"Common eat this, then I will give you medicine open your mouth." He said and made you eat food with love and affection that jimin needed this time. After eating food he give him medicine and sat beside him and hugged his body with hers. "Jiminii " jin called while caressing his hairs . Jimin hummed in response. " Please always do what your husband says. Just for the sake of me. " "Huh." " Yes, he is a very powerful man . Jeon Jungkook is very dangerous yet so powerful we can't do against him right.? So isn't it better if we obey him." Jimin hummed in response.

"Indeed he is right. Despite running away from reality we should expect it but what mine is he is very dengerous and powerful.. " jimin thought and hugg jin tightly.

"well"  suddenly the door opened revealing jungkook. He was angry when jimin looked at him . Jimin's breath hitched jimin hugged jin and covered himself with duvet. Jin looked at jimin's scared figure how pitfull his condition is. "WHO took him here." Jungkook asked in loudly voice and jimin scored. Jungkook coming towards jimin but jin stopped him by showing his hand. " I took him here." Jungkook just looked at him blankly. " And what is this Jungkook you lied us and locked my brother in a room. Do you even know how much rate live there and how dirty it is. And you know that my brother scored from darkroom and can't sleep alone and you lock him in that room where is no light and anything how dare you huh.?" Jin said to him sternly. "Ohh next time I will lock him in more dirty room. He said while looking at jimin figure.

Jin looked at him dumbfoundedly. Jungkook took out his phone dialed and called someone after sometime someone picked the call jungkook said. " Yeoboseyo hyung."

"Yes" namjoon reply.

"Come to my room for one minute." Jungkook said.

"Why" namjoon said.

"Nothing just a little work." Jungkook said.

"Okay." Namjoon said.

"See jungkook don't do something more worse than this he may look or pretend to be strong but he is not. He is your husband it's your responsibility to take care of him right. I can't argue with you but please he have fever also take care him I.. jin was saying all these to jungkook but namjoon entered inside the room and looked at the whole situation understand what is happening here. " Let's go jin." Namjoon said and hold jin's hand. "What but" jin said but namjoon cut his sentence. Namjoon know if jungkook get angry more he will do anything. " No buts let's go it's his and his husband's matter." Namjoon said to him being annoyed. " Wait even me and my parents never scold jimin and give punishment him and how dare him. He will kill my baby one day like this." Jin said and look at jungkook angrily. "No he won't." Namjoon said "yes I will not." Jungkook said between them.

.
.
.
.

To be continued....

Hyyy guys have you liked my posts.
Hmm I think you liked. Haha thanks for reading my story.. thank you guys...
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜