✨part.25✨

Time skip.....
5 months...

In this 5months Jungkook And Jimin's relationship become strong day by day. Jungkook always cared for jimin and jimin love him so much. They also make love sometimes. But jungkook always go hard on jimin and jimin will not able to walk next day.
Their love is for each other really strong.

jungkook care for jimin's all needs. He also take jimin on dinner dates, long night drives. Jimin also said that he wants to go on beach ,night walk with him and jungkook agree. jungkook sometimes said no because of his mafia enemy and jimin don't know that jungkook is mafia. And jimin get sad but jungkook always make him smiled and happy with his little gifts and jimin talk with jungkook in just few minutes because he can't live for a minute without talking with jungkook and also jungkook can't live without Jimin for a single day. One night jungkook and jimin both are talking while hugging each other on the bed and that day jungkook know about that, that jimin is really scored and hated mafias, gangster ,guns, weapons and those types business and stuff. and that day jungkook promised to himself that he will not let jimin know about his mafia profile.

Jungkook love jimin so much but he sometimes gets angry because of his company work , mafia works and because of his anger issue he can't control on his anger and jimin know that but Jimin also scored from his anger. but he promised jimin that he will try to control on his anger. And Jimin always love him. And jungkook is really changed little bit.

Morning time 11:47am

Jimin is sitting in living room and reading a book. Jungkook is not at mansion he is going to his company.

Suddenly door bell ring and maid walk to open the door and jimin look up and thinking that who is come. He is looking at main door and then his eyes wide opened and without thinking anything he run towards door and hugged jin. Jin also hug him back.

"Oo my baby is missing me." Jin asked him and jimin nodded only. "Okay now you done so can I hug my son?" Mrs Jeon said from behind jin. Jimin Brock the hug and look at Mrs Jeon and one happy tears rolled down from his eyes. " Eo..mma." jimin said and hugged her tightly. "Oo my son I missed you so much." Mrs Jeon said and kiss him on forehead.

"Can we come inside jimin." Jin said jokingly because they are still standing at main door. "yes yes come in eomma,  hyung." Jimin said and they all site in living room.

" Why you not tell me that you are coming today. We also talked last night. Hyung. " Jimin asked will looking at jin. "We want to give you surprise." Jin said and smiled widely jimin smiled back. "It's good oo I forgot how is my little baby. " Jimin said while touching jin's 5 months baby bump. Jin smiling and said. "Baby is all doing good." And then maid come
And give them water. They drink water and maid left with empty glass.

" Jimin how are you doing." Jin asked and jimin smiled widely. " I am so happy and fine here with jungkook." Jimin said happily and jin and Mrs Jeon smiled back. " And now I also want to see my jungkook's kids and playing with them." Mrs Jeon said and Jimin face turned whole red and jimin hide his face behind jin. "Hahaha Why are you shy baby." Jin teased him. "Hyunggg." Jimin said and Mrs Jeon and jin both laughing.

After some time jimin make lunch specialy for his hyung and mother in law. and three of them eat while talking about rendom stuff and laughing.

"Jimin, we're going to throw a party for Jin's pregnancy." and it's will be on this Sunday. So you have to come before party day almost 5 days before. So tomorrow you have to come because to take care for your hyung because I will be busy in party arrangements." Mrs Jeon said and jimin existing for the party day but he can't go this early because jungkook not let him go. And Jimin's face become sad. " What happened jimin baby." Jin said while worried. " Nothing hyung jungkook will not agree with this he will not let me come there before party day. " Jimin said sadly. And Mrs Jeon smile and said. " Don't worry about jungkook I will handle him. You will come tomorrow okay. " She said and Jimin's face light up. "Really.'" jimin asked and she nodded. "Oo thank you eomma love you. I really want to spend time with you all but he always says no. Thank you." Jimin said happily and looking at her. " Why you don't call me when he said no , if you had called me I really scold him and beat him on his ass." Mrs Jeon said jokingly and all Both laugh at her joke.

jin and Mrs Jeon Both left after almost 5 hours. Jimin is happy because he will going to live with his hyung whole 5 days but he also will miss jungkook and he knows jungkook will not come with him Jeon mansion for staying even not for one day. But he will go if jungkook come or not. Because he really wants to spend time with his hyung.

Time 5pm in jungkook's office....

Jungkook studying a files and full focusing on them. Suddenly his phone ringing and without looking at phone jungkook pickup.

" Speak." Jungkook said in his deep voice.

" How are you talking with me jungkook." Mrs Jeon said seriously.

"Oo mon you hii how are you doing." Jungkook asked her little softly while focusing on his files.

" I am good. How are you." Mrs Jeon said.

"I am good now tell me why are you calling me." Jungkook asked not interested in talking. He always like that. He loves his family so much but never show them. And his family also know jungkook very well and his behaviour.

"This kid.. okay this Sunday we're going to throw a party for Jin's pregnancy and jimin is coming tomorrow here for live so I just called you for informing you that jimin is coming here tomorrow okay." She said.

" Mom Sunday is not tomorrow." Jungkook said and now focusing on call. 

"I know that why I call you." She said.

" No he is not going to come." Jungkook said strictly but she is his mom not others.

" If He will not come tomorrow then you will not going to see my face and not Will able to talk with me for forever." She said seriously. Jungkook know that what His mother said she will definitely do that and will not talk and see his.

"Why you always do that mom." Jungkook said annoyingly.

" Answer meee jimin is coming tomorrow, yes or no." She said strictly.

"Okayyy." Jungkook said and she smiled widely that jungkook can imagine.

" Oo great son byy love you." She said happily and cut the call.

" Huh now how can a live without Jimin. Ahh. Mommm." He talking with himself and pulling him hair from annoyingly.

Time skip night at 8pm....

At night jimin made jungkook's favourite dish. "It's time for him to come home." Jimin thought while looking at the clock. Tomorrow He is going to Jeon mansion for whole five days so he thought why not make dinner for jungkook tonight his special dish. He were cooking at the kitchen while singing a song in his melodious voice.

" who are you missing Mrs Jeon." Suddenly ms lily entered inside the kitchen with a box in her hands. " Oo ms lily you are. You scored me ." Jimin said while looking at daking food and smiled. " Yeah I am missing jungkook." He said while smiling widely. She smiled. " Ik Mrs Jeon." But jimin look at her surprised. " Again you call me Mrs Jeon Ms lily." Jimin asked.

" Oo I am sorry sir but I will never call you with your name you know I don't want to die in this young age." She said jokingly and Both laughed. " I know but you can call me by my name when he is not home." Jimin said. " I will try." She said and smiled. Jimin is feeling very happy because he have really good maids and workers. They are really good with jimin. And getting loved by everyone. Jimin notice that she is holding a box.

" What is this Box." He asked while looking at Box. " Oo this it's gift for jin sir." She said while smiling and jimin smiled back. " Oo thanks from jin hyung." Jimin said. " And welcome to jin sir ." She said and both laughed. " Sir Jeon sir never behaved nicely before but after marriage you he changed." She said while helping jimin with setup food on dinning table.. and Jimin listen her with focus.

" No ms lily he changed by himself. I had not done anything." Jimin said and smiled at her. " I know sir and I hope jin sir like this my little gift for him. " She said while giving jimin a box . " He will definitely like this." Jimin said and smiled. After some minutes jimin done with dinner sat up and go to his bedroom for freshup.

.
.
To be continued......