✨ part.12✨

Next morning....

Jungkook wake up, he rub his eyes and directly his eyes met with jimin's morning beauty who sleep in big couch infront jungkook king sized bed peacefully. Sun's rays kissing jimin's face and made his face like an angel looking so soft and beautiful baby boy.
Jungkook come out from bad and come near jimin and site down infront jimin and looking at his face and softly smile and thought " he is looking beautiful in this early morning." Jungkook looking at jimin's plumpy lips and suck his own lips. He comes near jimin's lips but then he stopped and stand up and go towards bathroom to freshup and get ready to office.

After some time jungkook come out fully ready to go company and he looks at jimin who wake up just now and rudding his eyes like baby and not open his eyes and then he said " hyungii my coffee." Rudding his eyes in half sleepy and jungkook widen his eyes think "is he not remember is he get married already." And then he clear his throat and said. "First go and fresh up and then have coffee." Jimin heard deep voice and then he opened his eyes wide and deractly look at jungkook. He then stand up on his feet but fail on couch and again stand up. He looks down in embarrassed. And said."so-sorry I I..." jungkook cut him and said " I don't want excuse go and fresh up. " He said no no he order him and jimin just nodded and harryedly walk in bathroom. Jungkook said in low voice "cute" and smiled and Jungkook left room.

Some time later jimin come in dinning room and see that jungkook site in dinning room and eating breakfast. "How rude he is even not with for his husband but why he is he not thinking about me and this so called marriage. Huh." Jimin then come out from his thought when maid said." Sir your breakfast is ready." Jimin smiled to Maid and nodded and site on his chair far from jungkook site jungkook not said anything and he finished his food and then Mr Lee came and bowed. "Sir car is ready." Mr Lee said and jungkook nodded and once again look at jimin and again Mr Lee. " Let's go." Jungkook said and left from there.

Jimin looking at jungkook back and signed. He eats his breakfast and romed around the whole mansion and really surprised to after seen the big and luxurious mansion. In mension has everything in like.  Painting room, big library, big and beautiful landscape, Movie room, playing room, also he go in garage and super surprised that looking so much expensive and luxurious cars collection there is so many cars. He also know about that the secret exit door in painting room that anyone can go out from there without anyone's notice. Their is some more room but he can't go in because there guards are guarding. He tried because of romes around in big mansion. He really like kitchen and He also like mansion's background place where he sit almost 1 hours. He tried so he just come in his room and sleep for some time it's already 1:30 pm and he then sleep on couch in his shared bedroom.

 He tried so he just come in his room and sleep for some time it's already 1:30 pm and he then sleep on couch in his shared bedroom

( This is painting room. This room specially for that secret exit door.)

)