✨ part.10✨

At Wedding ceremony.

Namjin come down and now it's time to jikook. Jungkook stand in stage and waiting for jimin. He don't know but he is really excited to see jimin.

"Let's go jimin baby." Mrs Jeon said and hold his hand. She with jimin bcz she know that jimin is nervous and jimin hand is really cold. " Oo baby why are you nervous don't worry and take long breath, I am with you hmm." Mrs Jeon said and calm down him. Jimin take long breath and nodded. And they Walk towards venue door. Big door open and there Jimin stand and hold mrs Jeon hand tightly. And walk in. And there tae, jhope, Suga including all guests stand up again to watch the ceremony. And every one present there shocked and for some seconds everyone frozen and silent and looking at jimin with lust eyes and just skip their breath.

Jimin is walking towards stage with Mrs Jeon. " Woha~He is BEAUTY KING. Damn it." Suga said as he is looking at jimin with out blinking. Same goes for tae , jhope and others.
"Yeah how can be a man that much beautiful. Jungkook is really lucky." Tae said and Suga and jhope both agree with him. "He is more beautiful in real life, know right " jhope said while looking infront at jimin. Even camera mans also forgot to take photos They are also lust in Beauty infront them.

 Even camera mans also forgot to take photos They are also lust in Beauty infront them

Jimin's wedding suit......

(Think is jimin's makeup and hair style done like this

(Think is jimin's makeup and hair style done like this.)

Not only these three all are talking about jimin's beauty including mr.jeon and mr Kang and Kang se-min. He stand with them. " Jeon is your second son in law , he is looking so beautiful in real life." Mr Kang said looking at jimin. And their se-min is angry and joulesy on jungkook. Bcs he is married with beautiful a man."Yes I seen him before but Kang now  he is really beautiful more than anyone right." Mr Jeon said and talking about jimin's beauty and mr Kang agree with him.

Jungkook just looking at jimin more likely a glance but then he forgot to look away as he was just staring at the most beautiful man in front of him. He can't take his eyes off from this man. He forgot to breath. Jimin was looking that much beautiful that even "the greatest and powerful businessman in world the "JEON JUNGKOOK" can't look away. And jungkook thoughts " is he even real or something. He is looking so beautiful. I  can't see before anyone in my life this much beautiful. OMG that innocent beautiful eyes. His Bottom cute nose. Mochi like cheeks I just want to bit them and omg  that's Rosy pinky plumpy lips, I just wanted to kiss and suck them whole night. "Oo stop jungkook what are you thinking. You are not like that for anyone. But really he is breathtaking beautiful." Jungkook scolded himself . This is first time that jungkook thought about someone and his beauty.