✨part.19✨

continued.....

" I a aam scored ple....please... do...don't Be..beca..  because I am... i.i.i don't wan...t this from that p...person who not lo...ve me." Jimin shuttering and said innocently. While looking down. Jungkook looking at him while feeling bad and smiling softly. " Oo my baby calm down hmmm and who said you that is I am not love you." Jungkook said while wide his eyebrows. " Wh....wha.. what. You. that's mai... main yo..you lo..ve me." Said while looking at him shocked and tears rolled down from getting emotional know about his love also love him back. " Why you always crying baby. " Jungkook said and wipes jimin's tears and hugged him.
" This is my first time that I will asked for forgiveness and that person is you.  I am sorry for what I did to you. Please forgive me." Jungkook apologies to jimin and hugging him tightly. Jimin's tears rolled down more after hearing that and hugged back.

" Can you give second chance to this person to love you." Jungkook said while hopefully eyes. Jimin look at him and emotionally smiled and nodded while moving his head as yes. Jungkook hug him back tightly and kiss him on forehead. " I love you jeon jimin." Jungkook said while hugging him tightly and pulling jimin close as much as he can. Jimin smiled and also hug him tightly. " I love you too jeon jungkookie." Jimin said. Jungkook look at him. " What you said." Jungkook asked while looking at him. Jimin get nervous and looking at jungkook. " I..ii mine mr Jeon jun..." Jungkook cut Jimin's sentence. And cupped his face softly. "Oo baby not that and why are you scored. What have you just call me." Jungkook asked him while smiling. " Jeon Jungkookie." Jimin said innocently.
" You call me jungkookie it's cute okay now you will always call me jungkookie." Jungkook said and smiled widely. " I love you jungkookie." Jimin said and hugged him tightly and hide his face in jungkook's nack.

But suddenly jungkook start kissing him softly and his lips turned into smile. " But we aren't done yet sweetheart." Jungkook said and made jimin blush more. " You are so beautiful jiminiie." He give jimin a compliment jimin hide his face in jungkook's chest. Jungkook smiled While looking at him softly. And tugging a strength of hair behind Jimin's ears and just after tugging it he smashed his lips into Jimin's. Jungkook kissing jimin while both laying on the bed. He left jimin lips and again looked into his eyes. Jimin is happy and shyly smile. Jungkook look at him and smiled and kissed him on forehead. " I love you baby." Jungkook said and hug jimin close to his body and sleep. "I love you too more." Jimin said and look at him but not get response. He thought is jungkook sleep. " Is he will remember in morning that what he said to or will forget everything what happened between us." Jimin said looking at jungkook's lips. " I will not baby." Jungkook said and pull jimin more closer and kissed him on forehead. Jimin shocked that jungkook heard everything. Then he smiled and also close his eyes and sleep in jungkook's arms.

Next morning......

Jimin and jungkook Both sleeping while hugging each other . Jungkook's hand around Jimin's waist and Jimin's legs between jungkook's. Jungkook woke up with a killer headache. He slowly opened his eyes and blinked few times to adjust the light. He look around and realised what happened last night and smiled widely. When He  was about to move he felt something more like someone snuggling into his chest.

He look down to find his little adorable baby trying to seek more warmth from him he smiled and he brought jimin more closer if it's possible and fell asleep again.

It was currently 10am when jimin woke up. His face was squeezed in something hard yet soft thing. He was hugging and his legs were on something more like someone's waist. He blinked few times and looked up just to find his husband staring into him while his hands were on Jimin's small waist. " What the fuck?" That's what Jimin's mind screaming just now.

"Jun...jungko.... jungkookie." Jimin shutter the hell out calling out jungkook's name.

"Yes darling." Jungkook answered still staring into jimin.

Then jimin realised he was still hugging his husband. So he quickly tried to stood up but  was held even more tightly by his hubby.

Jimin's heart was doing 260000000. Flip flops right now and jungkook wasn't any better.

"W...what are yo...." Before jimin could finished his sentence jungkook suddenly start kissing him on lips softly. Jimin shocked from sudden kiss but then he closed his eyes and start kissing back jungkook. Both kissing softly. No lust, no tongue just lips dancing with love. Some time later Jungkook back and look at jimin. Jimin eyes closed and then he slowly slowly opening his eyes and meet with jungkook. " So beautiful eyes." Jungkook thought. And then smiled. "Good morning baby." Jungkook said. " Jimin smile back. " Good morning." Jimin reply And he felt relief because jungkook remember everything.
And he hugged him. Jungkook also hug him back.

Jimin break the hug and look at jungkook. " What are you looking at me" jungkook asked and looking at him. " I just thinking about you." Jimin said. " About me what." Jungkook asked back. " Tha.. that you looking so handsome in this early morning." Jimin said shyly and hide his face in jungkook's nack. Jungkook laugh and hug jimin. " Oo and you are most beautiful person. And that person is only my." Jungkook said and Jimin's face whole red and hug jungkook more tightly. " Shut up.." jimin said and jungkook laugh.Jimin stand up and look at jungkook."I.i will prepare today's breakfast for us you can shower first." Jimin said and left the room quickly beuse he is blushing so hard. Jungkook smiled and stand up from bed and go inside bathroom and closed door.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.........

Votes and comments and share with your friends to know about my story....

Thank you guys for reading my story...

💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜