Chapter forty

How have I written forty chapters already???
I aim to have around fifty chapters of this story so to think there's only ten left puts me in the feels.

TW: Mature reading ahead

_________________________________

Pollie Ashford's POV

"69?" I repeated, trying to not let my inexperience cloud my lust for him.

"We don't have to pup, it was just a suggestion." Rome scrunched his brows together and I knew he was regretting his idea.

"No, it's not that, it's just.....not yet. Is that ok?" I felt a little shy, not because he wanted to do that with me, but because it was so intimate and I haven't ever done that before. And it wasn't that it was too intimate to do that with him, hell no. It was just too intimate to be done on a plane.

"Of course it's ok Stell, you never have to ask that question. I'm just sorry I made things weird." I cupped his face, sensing his hidden disapproval of himself before leaning up and kissing him.

"You didn't make things weird, you just made me process something that wasn't in my orbit before I met you."

He laid himself down beside me and I decided to drape my leg over him with my head on his chest. "Sorry Stell." His voice was similar to that of an injured puppy.

It was so sweet that it made me laugh. "You don't have to be sorry Rome, you've done literally nothing wrong. I just want to save that level of intimacy for moment where we can really savour it. You get me?"

I felt his lips against the crown of my head. "Of course Stell, I don't know why I didn't think of that....Now give me a hug I'm cold."

I kissed his pec before snuggling into him and closing my eyes for a brief second. "Love you Rome."

"Love you Stella."

We ended up not joining the mile high club today but instead, we just cuddled and played eye spy together.

When our mystery journey had reached just around an hour, the captain called through to announce we were heading in for landing and to buckle our seatbelts.

I always hated the landing part, it freaked me out.

"Here." Rome held out his hand as he sat beside the window. We'd got redressed once Romeo told me the flight won't take too long, and that's when I asked him about the clothes situation since I hadn't packed anything. Anything including makeup, skincare, underwear - the list goes on.

But him being the sweetest boyfriend he is, informed me that he'd packed everything he could think of. I'm hoping that means the essentials.

Through the darkness of the night sky, lights twinkling outside were getting closer and closer before eventually, my stomach lurched and we were back on land again.

A few minutes of safety checks and everything that goes alongside flying later, Rome was leading me hand in hand to the exit.

Once we got onto solid ground, I looked around to observe my surroundings but couldn't see anything. Everything was pitch black accept for the airfield track we were currently stood upon, but other than that, we were in darkness.