Chapter fourteen

It's a shortie but it's fun ;)
_________________________________

Pollie Ashford's POV

His lips on mine felt fucking amazing. I melted right into the kiss as Romeo curled an arm around my waist to steady the pair of us.

Our movements were in sync and I felt like I couldn't get enough. I wanted to taste him so bad it was painful. I wanted to taste him so bad I felt like a completely different person.

My hands found his neck before my fingers scrunched his hair, which I think he liked because he somehow deepened the kiss further than it already was. He was aggressive in his actions but oh so kind.

Our bodies were smashed against each other as I felt his tongue on my lips, waiting for permission which I gladly granted him. Our wet tongues swirled around each other as they danced in a battle for dominance, I'd like to say that I was in charge but we'd both know I stood no chance.

As I moaned into his mouth, a buzzing sounded in Romeos pocket. We both ignored it before it went off again. He groaned in frustration, gently pulling away but not before placing another kiss and a nip on my now swollen lips. Fuck, he literally tasted like heaven....

"Che cosa?!" Romeo barked out aggressively once he answered the call. I was still resting against the door trying to catch by breath and regain some composure. (What?!)

"stasera? chi cazzo ha incasinato le date?" He began pacing up and down my office, in which time I forcefully peeled myself off the door and went to sit down at my desk. (Tonight? Who the fuck messed the dates up?)

"beh, dì a Miguel che è meglio che inizi a correre." Romeo halted, hanging up the phone before blankly looking over my head in deep thought. (Well tell Miguel he better start running).

I don't speak Italian but I picked up one word. Or name. "What's Miguel done?" I asked, seeing my comment snapping him out of his trance.

"Messed something up as usual." His tone was still snarky. I didn't like that.

"Isn't he supposed to be your best friend? Thats not a very nice way to talk about him."

Perhaps I should've kept quiet. But then again, when has that thought ever stopped me?

He stalked over to me, leaning over the desk and gripping my chin. "You have a soft spot for my friends?" His voice came out as a question but we both knew it as fact. They were nice guys, and are fun to be around.

"So what if I do?"

"As your boss I order you not to go liking them more than me." Before I had time to answer, he smashed his lips back over mine, leaving me no time to return the favour. At my failed attempt of kissing him back, he left my office laughing like the entitled asshat he is.

And wait a damn holy heckin minute, why and how did I let any of this happen?

Am I in too deep?

~~~

Lunch break came and so did the questions.

"And you're sure you're ok hun? You really do seem a little distracted today?" Lani remained concerned as I took a bite of my sandwich. It's true that I'm a little distracted, but who wouldn't be when you literally made out with your boss hours before and even let him feel you up? Hell, he let me feel him up.