Chapter thirty-three

Pollie Ashford's POV

It felt like heaven.

Romeo was kissing me as we sat in his hot tub overlooking the city I now know as his empire. I know I shouldn't but, that statement has grown on me. I like knowing how powerful my boyfriend is.

Not powerful in the way that I know not to ask certain questions, but powerful in the way that he is respected. It's hot.

"Fuck Stella, do that again." Our wet chests rubbed against each other as I replayed my actions against his groin. "Just like that, good girl."

Romes head fell back in ecstasy as I latched my lips onto his exposed neck. The ink that laid there was something that turned me on beyond belief, all I had to do was imagine the artwork and I'd find myself becoming wet.

My hands were rested on his firm pecs, my nails clawing at them like a starved animal each time his dick would shift against the material of my bikini.

My hips kept rolling and my lips continued their dance against his neck. "My turn." His voice growled out, the vibrations felt against my mouth.

I had no time to process as he pulled me to the end of his knees under the hot water, just enough of a comfortable position for me to sit before he plunged his fingers full force into me.

I screamed in pleasure, falling forward before catching myself with my hands on either side of the tubs wall. "Romeo...." My eyelids were fluttering shut as that familiar heat began to form. "Fuck."

"Stella."

I groaned, dropping my head against Romeo's shoulder as he continued his destruction of my put togetherness.

"Stella." He called again, only this time it seemed more distant. I tired to focus on the feeling of him inside of me, but then it all suddenly stopped.

I woke up to a soft shove to the shoulders and amused sounding laughter. And then I felt extremely cold.

My eyes peeled open and found a shirtless Romeo kneeling above me.

It wasn't real?

I couldn't stop the frown that formed on my face before I looked down and found myself covered by a blanket. Shit, I fell asleep.

"Someone grumpy that I interrupted their dream?" Romeo taunted as he looked down at me.

My cheeks fell beet red. I didn't-

"Romeo, fuck." He teased. "Am I really that good at what I do?" I tried to roll over to avoid eye contact but he of course wasn't having any of it. "Why so shy now Stella? There's nothing to be ashamed of." The glint in his eye told me he was serious. This man always had a way of making me feel less embarrassed about things.

"Hang on, you told me you'd be up in two minutes? I know for a fact I didn't fall asleep horny in two freakin minutes, so why did you ditch me?" I was properly frowning at him now, arms crossed against my chest as I laid in his bed with him on top of me.

"You know why Stella." It didn't take long for the penny to drop. I'm giving you time to recover.

"Ugh, you're so annoying."