MORE POLY/ REVERSE HAREM (WORLD OF MEN SERIES)

It has been a long journey. This novel is my debut in writing POLY, and I want to thank you so much for supporting me for almost 8 months. This is the longest novel that I wrote (70 chapters) yet the most that gained reads! Happy 500k loves!

I would like to express my gratitude to my loyal reader, @Precious, for your continuous support. Salamat sa walang sawang pag-edit ng videos at pag-post ng reviews mo sa akin per chapter. Kay @Necole na walang sawang pagtadtad sa akin.

Thank you so much Kiffy Protectors ni Tiara family at Escritor family sa pagsama sa akin sa writing sprint. (Happy 118 members!)

Thank you to all my readers. This isn't the end because just like I told you. There will be a continuation.

I'm open for suggestions about special chapters. Drop your comments here.

LOOKING FOR MORE POLY? TRY OTHER NOVELS FROM THE WORLD OF MEN SERIES:

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 (continuation of TATOW/ Carden's story)

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

The God of Five Worlds decided to give five different girls the experience of a new life in the world of men. What would happen if all five of them transmigrated to a world where men hold authority?

Cassie Evangelista has always been on top since she was a child. Not only that, she is known as the perfect daughter of the mayor who always topped her University in everything because she dreams of becoming a lawyer.

Labeled as the queen bee of her department, every man would fall to their knees to be her boyfriend. However, one evening, everything changed when she decided to meet her best friend, Carden.

What are the odds that she would find herself in a place where she is the only woman? Not only that, but Cassie faces a problem because the wizards believe that she is a powerful familiar just because she is a woman.

Everyone claims to be her master but she refuses to submit to anyone. However, things change when the most rebellious wizard is tied to her because of a love collar.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 (Tiara's cousin story/ Hideo's story)

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

The God of Five Worlds decided to give five different girls the experience of a new life in the world of men. What would happen if all five of them transmigrated to a world where men hold authority?

Who's the useless Villainess that you'll read on a novel? It's no other than Morgana Gweyn Whitlockes who can't even turn water into ice. However, for a long time, Morgana was known as the ruthless first-ever woman who could wield a sword and the most skilled archer in the Empire of Camelliot.

Barbie Villamoza doesn't mind it though because she will always be Morgana's fan girl. Barbie is a wide reader and a lover of the ome and only Villainess, Morgana. She was stuck reading in the novel's climax, amidst the chaos of Camelliot and the upcoming voting system of the Royals, Morgana thought she was useless among all, the reason behind this? It's because she doesn't have any power at all.

When an accident happened during their college days, Barbie was stabbed and found herself in the body of Morgana. That's when she discovered that Morgana can acquire one's power through french kissing.

What makes it more complicated is the power will last for only 24 hours. How can the ruthless and greedy known Villainess make someone kiss her?

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙈𝙚𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

See you in The Woman Familiar & The Villainess Demands a Kiss!