Kabanata 66 | Adonis' Vessel

𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝟔𝟔 | 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒' 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As he watched them flutter in the wind, he leaned closer to the fountain's water. He was inside his realm, surrounded by marble arch caves and floating clouds. There are also gigantic marble pillars adorned with climbing veins. This is where he watches everything. Pinanood niya ang dalawa't napako ang kaniyang paningin sa mukha ng babae. Matagal na siyang nakasubaybay sa kaniya. He sighed because what had happened was too much.

Thankfully, he was able to create a barrier around her private part with a snap of his fingers.

Nakatayo lang siya habang nagmamasid. The fountain in front of him was huge, majestic, and made of marble. It was filled with gold and had climbing veins, just as he liked it. All this time, he was watching everything in the water of the fountain.

At last, they finally met. Kier and Tiara.

In just a blink of an eye, what he saw changed. His view shifted to Adonis. His eyes narrowed and his jaw clenched. Tuwing nakikita niya ang mukha nito'y umaakyat ang dugo sa kaniyang ulo.

He could kill Adonis with one snap, cutting off his limbs or even his tongue to prevent him from uttering any more words. Lahat ang kaya niyang gawin sa isang kisapmata.

Kaya niyang bawiin ang buhay na siya naman ang nagbigay. Kaya niyang sirain ang mundo na siya naman ang may gawa. If you were to mock him, he could make your life turn upside down.

He could destroy this world ruthlessly, but he chooses not to because the woman has arrived— the woman who is his precious little princess.

"You deserved a merciless death, but I'll give you a chance until the end." He shook his head while watching Adonis throw everything.

He knows this is Adonis' nature. He knows that he is a man with zero patience yet narcissistic. Nakadungaw lang siya sa fountain habang nagmamasid kung paano baliktarin ni Adonis ang mesa dahil sa gigil. His gaze shifted to the fountain's water and saw his reflection.

He is a man with the appearance of a 19-year-old teenager, 6 flat height, with jet-black, upturned hair, tan skin, and golden eyes. He is tall, and muscular, with sultry lips and a high nose. He is the epitome of perfection from head to toe. He sees everything. He knows everything in this world.

He knows your goals, deepest desires, dirtiest secrets, and even your thoughts.

The Light and Dark. The Life and Death. The Creator and Destroyer. Behold, the god of this world.

"He will never stop, won't he?'' Mula sa pagkatayo'y umupo siya sa kaniyang trono. On his back, there's a floating cloud.

Sumandal siya rito habang pinapanood ang lahat ng pangyayari sa tubig ng fountain. Naging abala ang mga kamay niya sa paglaro ng mga pusang nakaupo sa kaniyang magkabilaang hita.

The god has three companions who are destined to protect the woman: the white cat, the orange cat, and the black cat.

To balance the goodness and evilness of this world, he created the black cat from the fallen side, Kazva's soil, before blowing life into it.