Kabanata 68 | Outcasted

𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝟔𝟖 | 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Aren't you curious about what will happen when the woman loses her virginity?" While he was busy chewing what they had cooked, Sanzo glanced at Top.

Top glanced back at him and immediately looked away. Puno ng benda ang katawan nito't hanggang ngayon ay hindi niya pa rin magalaw ang kaniyang buong katawan. Since that incident with Kier, Top has never recovered. And since he realized that he broke the woman's trust, he sweared to never mess with her again.

"What will happen?" Tila na hindi makatitig nang diretso si Top sa kaniya.

Sanzo just shrugged his shoulders because he couldn't care less about other people's mess. Hindi pala alam ni Top ang mangyayari ngunit pumayag ito sa gustong mangyari ni Adonis?

This is the reason why he didn't want to join Adonis' silly virginity hunt. Nakisama lang siya rito. Sanzo thinks of Adonis as an insane man after all. Kapag hindi mo nasunod ang sinasabi niya'y ikaw naman ang pag-iinitan niya.

"Every man she marked will suffer the consequences. Kung dati'y nagkakandarapa ang mga lalaki para mamarkahan niya ngayon nama'y kamumuihan siya. She will not only lose her power but also her dignity and everyone's trust." The words rolled off Sanzo's tongue as if he knew everything.

According to Adonis, If the woman loses her virginity, it means she has already lost her power to heal. Also, every man who receives a woman's mark will fall ill. Taliwas sa pagdagdag ng mga buhay nila'y unti-unti silang manghihina.

"How about you and Will Luthor? Parang walang nangyari sa inyo." Nagsalubong ang mga kilay ni Sanzo dahil tila ba walang nangyari sa dalawa.

They indeed received a half-woman's mark because they are from Kazva, but the effect was still the same. Their lives extended the moment they received the mark but now that the woman's power has gone downhill, they should be doomed as well.

However, Sanzo couldn't understand why Top and Will Luthor were excellent.

"We weren't affected because Adonis foresaw this and we drank the vial. It's the counter potion that Adonis allowed us to consume." Halos pabulong na sambit ni Top. He took a puff from his cigarette and blew the smoke upward.

"Don't tell me. . . Adonis knew the consequences of getting the woman's virginity all along. And the vial that he let both of you drink yesterday. Don't tell me. . . ."

"Tama ang nasa isip mo, Sanzo. Alam at planado lahat ni Adonis. He's great, isn't he? He's more talented manipulator than me." Top chuckled. Nanahimik na lang si Sanzo na tila ba hindi makapaniwala sa kasakiman ni Adonis.

This is when Sanzo realized Adonis' plan and it seemed like Adonis had succeeded as Will Luthor began vomiting small black liquid and his veins started turning black as well. They both rush in his direction.

Kasalukuyang nakahiga si Will Luthor sa kama.
After everything that happened, he's still alive. Top planned to shoot him in front of Tiara, yet little did they know that Will Luthor had consumed a potion that could regenerate all of his cells. Pinalabas na lamang ni Sanzo na magkaaway silang lahat.

Everything was part of Adonis' plan all along, to gain the woman's trust in his companions until finally taking her virginity using her lover's body.