Kabanata 48 | Savor It All

𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎: 𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘈𝘐𝘓𝘌𝘋 𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘠 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙.
𝘝𝘐𝘖𝘓𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌 | 𝘚𝘔𝘜𝘛 | 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘈𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘖𝘞𝘕 𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘒.

Happy 90k reads! This is a gift for you all. Ya missin' chapters like these? Brace yourselves:>

𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝟒𝟖 | 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋

𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀

"Look how desperate you are, Damian—dragging me away from the banquet and forcing me to go here with you? How low can you be—" I couldn't finish my sentence because someone kissed me torridly.

Tumama ang likod ko sa pader dahil bigla akong sinunggaban ng halik. I gasped for air because I wanted to talk but I hissed when he inserted his tongue on my bottom lip, savoring the corners of my mouth. I didn't respond to the movement of his tongue inside me. I tried to push him, but the weight of his body pressing against mine made me numb.

This man should stop kissing me. Who does he think he is?

I dig my nails on his flesh, thinking that he'll stop but looked like he loved it, because his tongue swirls all over mine. Pinanlakihan ko siya ng mga mata ngunit parang na-glue stick na ang labi niya sa akin. Napamura ako habang habol ang hininga.

This masochist is insane. Did he just get turned on when my nails wounded his flesh?

Naiwan akong nakakapit sa matipuno niyang mga braso para hindi ako mawalan ng balanse. I shrieked. Napakapit ako sa kaniya nang wala sa oras. My forehead creased because I thought this man was Damian, but I realized he was taller and more muscular.

Lalong nalukot ang mukha ko nang dahan-dahang bumaba ang kamay niya sa likod ko. His build seemed familiar, so I took a glimpse of his face and realized that he was the stranger that Sayge left with me.

He still has that thin-see-through silk mask hanging, covering the lower part of his face but his eyes . . . those piercing eyes and thick eyebrows. I've seen it before.

"Hmmm." I heard him groan between kisses. He bit my bottom lip, sucking it, sliding his tongue. Salitan niya itong ginawa.

I struggled to move and breathe air. He choked me and tilted my face for easy access. He forcefully inserted his tongue into mine.

"Shmm hmmp!" Stop what you are doing! I struggled to talk. Kahit itulak ko siya't sinampal ko na lahat lahat ay para siyang manhid na walang maramdaman.

Who's this insane man? Did Damian leave me here for a purpose? He just proved that he's a modern Satan!

"S–stop–" I managed to say a word. It was damn useless. Muli niyang sinakop ang mga labi ko't hinaplos pa ang aking tiyan. I shivered in response. Don't he dare touch me.

Seconds later, I realized his hand was squeezing tighter, so I gasped for air. I dug my nails into his hand because this man is crazy and looks like he's choking me. He grabbed my hair and smelled my neck, and that's when I saw his face and got scared.

I know this man. I first met him at the brothel. His name is Adonis.

Tinaas ko ang hita ko' t sinubukan siyang sipain pero agad niya itong sinalo. His free hand caught my thigh. I hissed and tightly pressed my lips together, but he was determined to exert his force. To make matters worse, he wrapped my leg around his body. Napamura ako sa loob-loob. He better not dare to force me!