Kabanata 26 | Men of the Waves

𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎: 𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘈𝘐𝘓𝘌𝘋 𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘠 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘌𝘟𝘗𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘐𝘛 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘕𝘛 | 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘈𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘖𝘞𝘕 𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘒.

𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀

Naiwan akong nakatitig sa sarili kong repleksyon sa isang malaking salamin sa harap. They left me alone in a room that had a huge-size bed where all the wounded men were lying down. Huge mirrors face each other in front of me and behind my back. The walls and floor are made of shimmering marble. I'm standing while scanning my whole body.

My neck is wrapped with layers of big pearls and my shoulders are down to my busts. While my busts are covered with thin silk, I can't help to get bothered because my nipples are visible. I have sleeves that are only made of separate strings of pearls. Silk that levels my inner thighs and covers the lower part of my body too. It resembles a mini skirt filled with pearl strings. I didn't know why I needed to be dressed in such sultry clothing.

''Please breathe, please. Hingang malalim naman diyan oh,'' I whispers while holding the man's face. I cupped his cheeks while he's struggling to breathe on the bed. Inalalayan ko siyang umupo para mas mabigyan siya ng atensyon. Mabilis ang pag-angat at pababa ng kaniyang dibdib. His lips is dry as the desert and his face is also pale too.

Pinikit ko ang mga mata ko't nilapit ang mukha ko sa kaniya. I gave him a soft kiss and swiped my tongue to his lips. I touch his face while swirling my tongue around his. He tasted like an apple with a little pinch of salt flavor. A faint hope glowed inside my heart when he responded to my kisses. His tongue moves and follows every movement of my tongue.

Bumitaw ako sa kaniya at nilapit sa ibang lalaki ang mukha ko. While this man in front of me struggles to breathe, I kissed the man beside him. Kumpara sa kaniya'y tila wala nang pag-asa ang katabi niyang lalaki. I calm myself because I my hands are shivering. Tinitigan ko mula sa salamin ang tatlo pang lalaki sa pinakagilid ng kama. May dalawa pa sa dulo.

There are seven men. Seven men whose lives are at stake and they are expecting me to save them. All at once.

"Come on," I whisper as I cup another man's face too. They're identical but he has cream hair and tan skin. I gave him a soft kiss on his lower lip before sliding my tongue into his mouth. It tasted sweet yet a little bitter. I played with his tongue but he never responded. Bumitaw ako sa kaniya't tinitigan ang kaniyang mukha. I gently patted his face and tried to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes.

Kapag hindi 'to naagapan ay deds na 'to mamaya, mhie. Don't worry, bebe boys. Kiffy is here to save you.

''It's your turn,'' I whispered next to the man busy laying his head on my lap. Hinaplos ko pataas ang noo niya't natigilan ako nang makita ang nangingitim na mga ugat sa gilid ng kaniyang noo. I need to act fast. Natataranta ako dahil ang gwapo nilang lahat. Feel ko nga baka isipin nilang dumadamoves ako sa kanila dahil natutulog sila't walang kamalay-malay sa ginagawa ko.

''Ahh.'' The man on my lap groaned. I gently held his head and helped him lay flat on the mattress. Tinitigan ko ang nakapikit niyang mukha't napansin ang bukod tangi niyang kulay berdeng buhok. He has a pale skin and looks the youngest.

As I lean closer to his face, both of my hands are busy. Abala ang dalawa kong kamay sa pagmasahe sa mga magkabilaang hita ng dalawang lalaking nakapikit sa aking harap. I made sure that my hands never stopped working as I tried to lean closer to this man's face.