Kabanata 64 | What to do with the Younger Brother

𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝟔𝟒 | 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"What's wrong, Hideo?" Carden leaned closer and peered at the floating necklace wrapped around Hideo's neck.

"I can only deliver one message and I can't hear a response. But I felt like she's calling for me." Napasapo ng noo si Carden dahil tulad nga ng inaasahan niya'y ganito ang mangyayari.

"Stop it, Dash. You're making me dizzy." Carden rubbed his forehead in frustration as Dash kept walking back and forth in front of them.

All this time, the three of them have been nervous, and Tiara couldn't get out of their minds. Halos tumigil ang mundo nila nang masaksihan kung paano ito kunin ni Top sa kanilang harapan.

The three know that Top isn't an ordinary man from Kazva. He wouldn't be Adonis' companion for no reason.

"How could you tell me to stop worrying, Carden? I can smell the forbidden fruit of hallucination and desire." Kapwa nanahimik ang tatlo nang marinig ang sagot ni Dash.

"The forbidden fruit? Do you mean the deadliest fruit from Kazva? Why are you smelling it? We are now in Shakrila." Hideo clenched his fists. Umigting ang panga nito habang nakatitig sa dalawa niyang kasama.

"This is bad..." Minasahe ni Carden ang kaniyang sentido.

They were all standing in the corner of an empty room because Shakrila men can't discover that they're hybrids who can transform. Masakit ang loob nila't hindi mapakali dahil basta na lang kinuha sa kanila ni Tiara. This wasn't the first time they had abducted Tiara, and they all knew why.

"Have you mentioned that her power to save men is connected to her virginity, Dash?" Hideo asked. Umigting ang panga nito't hindi inalis ang matalim na titig.

"Yes," Dash admitted.

Akmang susugod na sana si Hideo nang hawakan ni Carden ang braso nito upang pigilan. Dash stared at him with a dead look in his eyes. He knew that Hideo was fuming mad and they both knew it.

Revealing the truth, telling the woman that her virginity is connected to her power is like burying her other foot six feet below the ground. Alam ni Dash na hindi dapat nila sabihin ngunit dapat na malaman ng babae ang totoo.

This is the condition that the god of this world has set for them.

"Do you want to go back to being a stray cat?" Puno ng gigil ang boses ni Hideo at humigpit naman ang kapit ni Carden sa kaniyang braso.

"If that's the consequence, I am willing to be a stray cat. If this world's god will punish me that way—"

"What the hell are you mumbling? You thought you helped her? You made things worse—''

''The woman is surrounded by her harem, Hideo.'' Tumaas ang isang kilay ni Dash dahil sa pagputol ni Hideo sa dapat niyang sasabihin.

"Are you saying that these men will take her virginity at any time? The woman trusted them, not all men think like y—''

''Bunganga mo, gago!'' Carden immediately covered Dash's mouth. Sunod niya namang minasahe ang kanang balikat ni Hideo dahil halos patayin niya na sa tingin si Dash dahil sa muntik na nitong sabihin.