Kabanata 46 | Uno's Host

𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝟒𝟔 | 𝐔𝐍𝐎'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓

𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀

It has been one week since the success of Travis' Life Transfer Spell. It wasn't only his dedication and will to save Uno, but also Tiara's courage to defend herself in the Hall of Justice. She needed to answer why and how they should use the vial that she got in exchange for the white cat.

The truth is, some of those who came from the Hall of Justice insist that the vial came from black magic. Vreniommar is a small island where news spreads like wildfire. It wasn't easy to talk with the men from the Hall of Justice. And for one week, the newspaper contents are all about the disappearance of the black market.

Carden leans his back on his old sofa chair while reading today's newspaper. Nakadekwatro ito't preskong nakaupo. He snaps, and the floating nuts immediately go back into the glass jar beside him.

"How much?" Carden grins when he hears a man's raspy voice. He raised his three fingers without looking at the one who talked.

"How about this?" Carden flipped the newspaper he was holding because today's news was about the disappearance of his market. Napangisi na lang siya dahil kahit ano'ng hanap ng mga iba'y hindi na kailan man ito matatagpuan.

"Everything is free for you, Danillio Axel Silvanius Hel–"

"Oh, I despise everything that has orange color."

"I hate white cats to death." Carden smiled. Isang malawak na ngiti lamang ang ginanti ng lalaking nasa harap niya.

"My balls hurt." The man yawns and stretches in front of him. Nakangisi ba ito na tila nang-aasar nang makita ang mga kalmot sa braso ni Carden.

Carden pulls down his cap as he watches the men walking in their direction. "Why didn't you scratch her instead? The old man will be mad at you."

"I don't know what you are talking about." Mapilyo nitong tugon sa kaniya. Carden chuckles darkly as he threw the nuts in the air and catches it using his lips. Muli niyang binuklat ang tila isang magazine sa kaniyang tabi.

"Stop bothering me Danillio Axel Silvanius Helio or should I say... Dash?" Carden's grin widened. The man in front of him mirrored his grin.

"Go to your orange house, Carden Lucien Vasilios." Dash grins. Nakipagtigasan sila ng tingin sa isa't-isa at habang tumatagal ay lumulutang ang mga gamit sa loob ng stall.

"You forgot the word handsome, Dash." When Carden looked up, his jet-black eyes turned emerald green. He took a nut and shot it in Dash's direction, yet Dash didn't even flinch. Carden clicked his tongue when he missed, failing to hit Dash's left eye.

"Where are your ears? It isn't a full moon yet you have the guts to roam around and fool as if you're a human? I hope the old man cuts your ears, my dearest Carden." Dash opened his palm and the nuts from the jar flew in his direction.

"Thank you for your concern but I suggest watching your head for laying on the woman's cleavage. I hope the old man cuts your head off. I volunteer to buy you flowers during your wake, I'll be glad." Carden sarcastically chuckled.

Meet Carden Lucien Vasilios, the epitome of a shy boy's appearance and the edginess of a bad boy.

"How sweet, but I bet you'll die first for leaving the woman for forcing her to hand you a white cat." Dash laughs with him.