Kabanata 60 | Adonis' Words

𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎: 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘏𝘈𝘚 𝘈 𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘠 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 | 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘈𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘖𝘞𝘕 𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘒

𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀 𝟔𝟎 | 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒' 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Tristan leans on the cabin window as he counts the silver rings left on his fingers. Ang totoo siya kanina pa siya wala sa wisyo habang nakatayo sa labas ng cabin. His morals are different compared to what Adonis told him.

Gusto niyang tumanggi ngunit isasampal nito ang utang na loob niya na pinag-aral siya.

The moment Will Luthor fails to claim the woman's virginity, it is Tristan's turn to lure her and claim it.

What Adonis told him sounded degrading. Tristan thought they shouldn't treat a woman like that. Napasuklay na lang siya ng buhok habang naghihintay sa labas. He waited outside the cabin and wondered if Will Luthor would use force to get what they needed to get.

This is too much. I don't want to do it. My father didn't teach me to act like this.

He stepped forward. Sumilip siya mula sa bintana ng cabin. He didn't If he saw it right but looked like they were kissing. Paglaan ng ilang minuto'y nakita niya na tila tinutulak si Will Luthor ng babae.

It appears that she didn't like it, yet Will Luthor persisted in kissing her neck again. Tila nangasim ang sikmura ni Tristan sa nakita. He wanted to stop Will Luthor. But at the same time, he's afraid that Adonis might kill him.

Napahilamos na lang ng mukha si Tristan habang nagtatago't nagsisilbing bantay sa labas ng cabin. Tristan stared at his fingers and counted how many silver rings he had. He almost used his explosive rings, the ones he used on the carriage were the deadliest.

However, he wondered how the woman had survived. Ngunit ang totoo'y tila nabubutan siya ng tinik sa lalamunan nang makitang hindi niya napatay ang babae.

When Adonis discovered that the woman was alive, he became insanely mad, blaming Tristan, while Top defended Tristan.

Kiss her first. Plant a kiss on the side of her lips, and then kiss her on the neck afterward. Those were Adonis' words to Tristan. Hindi alam ni Tristan kung kaya niya bang gawin ang bagay na ganito. He never kissed someone. And he never imagined kissing the woman also.

He needs to strip in front of her, touch her folds, and make her wet.

Meanwhile, Tiara continued to beg Will Luthor to let her go. Napasinghap na lang siya nang muli niyang maramdaman ang pagdampi ng mga labi nito sa kaniyang leeg. Nanatili siyang nakahiga sa malambot na kama habang tulalang nakatingin sa kisame.

While his mouth was busy savoring her flesh, he gently intertwined his fingers with hers, whispering words that could calm her. Sinigurado niyang hindi niya rin naiipit ang dalaga habang nasa ibabaw siya nito.

''It's okay,'' Will Luthor gently planted kisses on the lower part of her neck. ''I'm nervous too. This is my first time too.'' He heard her whimper, so he decided to be more gentle than before.