-CH 23- The reveal II

****

Kyle's anger started to bubble up once again as the memory of all of the times that his father has hit him and yelled at him flooded back into his mind.

"I don't care how good of doctors you take me to, that won't fix the fact that you hurt me in the past, and I can never forgive that!" Kyle yelled, and he was once again on the verge of crying but he refused to let the tears flow down his cheeks from the sheer anger and hurt he felt towards his dad right now.

Mike couldn't believe what he was hearing, he began to get annoyed at how Kyle was refusing to forgive him even after he had just apologized and attempted to reconcile with him.

"I've apologized to you already, what more do you want me to do?! Don't you see how much trouble you put me through with your illness?" Mike yelled back, he was now starting to get furious from the conversation going on between the two of them.

Kyle's gaze went completely emotionless, He pushed him away from him and just glared at him.

"You apologized? Will your apology cure all of these scars? Or will it erase all the horrible nightmares I went through! What will a fucking sorry change!"

"Fine, then what do you want from me Kyle?" Mike yelled, his voice was filled with pure anger from how his son was talking back at him,

"You've put me through hell these past years and you're now refusing to even try to forgive me after I've apologized and even held you close to calm you down!" Mike yelled, "what do you expect me to do now? Bow down at your feet and beg for your forgiveness? Is that it?!"

"Yeah keep yelling, say whatever you want to say... but you're the one who put me through hell... and no matter what you do... I will never forgive you, let me provoke you enough... and trust me you'll hit me again easily" Kyle blurted out with pure rage, he didn't know why he was being this stubborn or why he was even pushing him too far but the anger he had inside him was bigger than anything else.

Mike was now filled with pure rage, his anger clouding his mind and judgment.

He couldn't believe what his son was saying to him right now, he was provoking him in front of his face. He felt as if that this was nothing but a game to him.

"Do you think that I won't hit you again?" Mike yelled back, "Is that really what you think?! Then let's see if you still have that same smug look on your face if I slap you again!"

Kyle's eyes narrowed as his voice now shifted to a completely cold manner.

"Hit me then." Kyle responded after a moment of silence.

"Are you fucking challenging me?! Did you really forget who you're talking to?! you're seriously just a kid! you never matured even a little bit!" hissed Mike as he pointed at him.

Kyle didn't even flinch when his father pointed his finger at him, the anger inside of him had now completely taken over any other emotion, all he could feel was rage and it was getting more and more intense by the second.

"If I'm a kid then go ahead, hit me again. Show me just how much of a mature adult you are! Let's see how big and tough you are when you hit a 'helpless child'." Kyle's coldness was becoming more evident as the tension between them increased.

"You're really asking for it now... and you're repeating the same thing you just said a while ago... you're the one who wants this argument to continue! Listen here, I may feel really bad for what I put you through... but you won't talk to me like that... so stop before you really make me lose my shit Kyle." His father warned coldly.

Kyle felt extremely irritated by how his father was still trying to dictate his actions even after all of this, as if Mike still felt that he had all the authority over this situation, even when Kyle is the one that his father had wronged.