47 ~ I came in her hands

Aarav pov :

" Aarav , What happened ? "

Idhalya asked with fear while coming towards me by breaking the door open.

I was so shocked to see her while I was doing .....

Oh god !

It's so embarrassing. I sink into the tub , making myself hide under the foams.

" I .... I .... "

I couldn't collect the words properly.

" I heard you screaming my name so louder. Did you hurt ? And ... Why are you looking so pale ? You are breathing so heavy . "

She was panting on seeing my condition.

But how should I tell her why I screamed her name. Actually moaned her name.

Shut the fuck up Aarav.

She is coming closer when I didn't reply.

" Stop. "

I said hurriedly. Why the hell is all happening? She can't be near me when I was in such a desperate state .

Oh no.

" Why ? What happened? "

She is coming so closer.

I couldn't breathe. It's so hot here. Everything seems more sophisticated.

" Idhalya , please .... Stop "

I said in deep husky voice.

" Tell me Aarav , are you hurt ? "

She asked with those innocent heart . She is worried about me.

But I ... What I was doing .

She put her hands on my bare shoulder. I can feel the heat radiates from her body to mine.

I don't think how long I can hold up.

" Idhalya .... "

Her name escaped from my lips in a growling way. I didn't except that came out that way. My head leaned back while pressing the eyes close.

My chest raise up and down in a deep pause.

" Aarav .... Let's call the doctor. You are scaring me. "

She was so panic.

" Doctor ? No .... Please don't "

I said.

" Why ? I can clearly see that you are suffering from lack of oxygen. You are in pain. "

She said worriedly by gripping against my shoulder tightly.

" No ... I am fine . Please, don't worry. "

I said.

Her closeness , her breathtaking cologne. Ohhh , that heart beat . Her warmness spreading throughout my every cells.

" Aarav , please tell me , what's happening to you , or tell me what should I do. You are scaring me. First , let's get you out of the water. Come on. "

She tried to hold me up.

" No .... "

I screamed suddenly.

" What happened ? "

" Idhalya , look at me , I am fine. I will be back in few minutes. You go. "

I said strongly.