28 ~ Morning cuddles

Idhalya pov :

I shouldn't let this happen. It's all my fault. I am a coward who watched everything from far away without protesting anything. I should have stood beside my maa.

He tilted my head and cupped my face with his soft hands. He wiped my tears slowly and I opened my eyes slowly. His grey eyes are looking at my blue eyes.

Some calmness endured into my chest. Some peace entered after seeing his eyes.

I stopped crying and still tears are shedding.

" Listen to my words carefully. Nothing is your fault. It's all because of your dad's cruelty. He is the one responsible for everything for letting you and your mom suffer. So don't ever say that you would have gone with your mom. She suffered a lot to protect you , to save you from that monster. The only way you can acknowledge her is to live happily in front of your dad. To show this world that no one could ever natch away what you deserve. Got it ? "

He said all these words looking at my eyes deeply. Which made me believe everything is true.

I nodded confidently.

We looked at each other for few seconds until his hands drop from my cheeks. A sudden wave of abandonment captured me.

I moved back from him to give a distance between us.

Some nervousness hit us which makes us realise how close we were in a seconds before. How affectionately he hold me. How he caress me. How his words makes me feel better.

I want this protectiveness forever. And that can give only by him.

I don't want to ruin this moment by thinking some awkward things.

So I made a genuine smile at him and said

" Thank you "

It came out from my deep heart .

He nodded lightly. Something formed in the corner of his lips . More like smile.

Why don't he expose his smile nakedly. They are looking damn beautiful. That smile won't stay more than a second.

But I want to see his smiling face every seconds. But he hide it so smartly.

Kanjoos ......

I murmured.

" Did you say something? "

" No ... I didn't say anything"

God ! He didn't hear .

" I am going to sleep .  Good night . " I said and return back to the room. 

For a second I was stopped and think between the couch and bed.

We didn't go to that pace yet. He is behaving nice nowadays. That doesn't mean I can took advantage. I know that clearly.

He always sleep in the bed. And I am in my comfy couch. Okay . It's not at all comfortable. But I am used to it.

Sometimes anyone can come to our room and knock on the door . That will be the only risk of sleeping in couch. He forgot that I was sleeping in the couch and he yet to open the door.

Yes , it happened.

In a knife second, I stopped him from the door lock, then hurried to arrange my pillows and bedsheet in the bed before opening the door. At first time , he looked at me like I am ghost doing something weird. Then he understood what I am doing. After dadi left our room , I couldn't control my laugh. He seems like laughing with me too , I was so eager to see him laughing, but he somehow hide it perfectly.