31 ~ Neck kiss

Aarav pov :

We are still silent from when we get into the car on our way home.

It took more than a minute to recall what I did there.  How I ran away to hide my emotions. How I lost control by my past memories.

But the woman sitting beside me an inch away is the only thing that occupies my mind completely right now.

I recall the same incident, how I pressed my lips into her warm neck and sucked her more and more. Like absorbing her energy and soul through my lips.

I can still feel the tremors on my hair from how she grabbed them tightly with her long fingers.

She was so wild at that moment. She was so dominant in me. It's like she held the whole power in her fingers. And more importantly I was willing to submit myself in her fingers. I was in total control of her.

Still I can feel the warm heat coming out of her body. They can burn me without even touching. Like her thunderic eyes.

They are now hiding it's emotions from me. But they don't know I can see that under her skin.

I was trying to concentrate on the road but my eyes frequently fall on the blue ones whether they look at my side for once.

But they didn't. They are focussing only on outside the window.

I tightened the grip on my steering which turns out my knuckles into pale white.

Finally we reached out house. It's past 11.00pm. Everyone must be sleeping. She didn't wait for me to come along with her.

She stepped out of the car and ran into the house fastly.

I parked the car and enter into the house.

A sudden loneliness hits me. Until the last second she was here with me. But now, it's not even a minute she went inside , I feel something missing.

And this silence remembers something else that I don't want to remember.

Annika ....

................................

My past ....... But still have the effect on my present. It will always be the part of my life. She is not the one I can easily forget.

I can't.

I won't.

...............................

Maybe she heard the name of Annika ...

When I refused to introduce her as my wife, the pain in her eyes are completely visible even she tried to hide. I noticed she kept a distance between us after that. I don't want her to keep any distance. I hate that. I was thinking of grabbing her waist and make her stand beside me.

Before that .... My friends came .

I am damn sure she heard everything they said. Then didn't directly mention my relationship with Anni.

But no one would misunderstood after what they heard.

That must hurted her.

She didn't have to come into that room . But she did.

She didn't have to sit beside me . But she did.

She didn't have to call me by my name. She never did before. May be during my unconscious state. I don't even surely remember that. But my name in her voice today , that took my breath away. Yes ... It did.

She didn't have to hold me or give her care. But she did.

She didn't have to be more reactive to my touch , to my lips.  She might have pushed me away when I did that. But she didn't. She invited me and give me back thousand times more.