15 ~ I will Make you pay

Idhalya pov :

" I said leave " he said angrily

" You have to eat food " I said firmly

" Or else ... " He asked in a deep voice

" Or else , I said dadi that you refused to have lunch . As much as I know her , she won't take it that easy . Maybe she won't eat until you have food . Do you want that ? " I put courage to spill the words in front of him .

God ! Please forgive me for doing such things . I have no choice to make him have lunch .

I can see his eyes burning like fire . His chest waved up and down in heavy breaths .

The next second , he stand infront of me in a deep flaring gaze .

God ! Might I did wrong on provoking him .

His fiery eyes meeting mine .

In sharp Swift , he pulled me harder on grabbing my hair tightly from back . My head leaned backward in hisshed pain . My hand trying to get away his wrist from my hair .

But it only provoked him to increase his grip on my hair .

" How dare you threaten me ? You really think I fall for such cheap tricks. Then you wrong . " I said in a most dangerous voice.

Anyone else in this situation must ask for forgiveness . But I won't .

" I am not threatening you . I am stating the fact . Dadi felt sad if you don't had lunch . " My words shattered in pain .

He pulled a tight tug again which leaves a terrible pain . My eyes starting to watery .

No ! No ! Not now .

" And you are gonna tell her that I refused to had lunch " he asked infront of tear filled eyes .

" I will if you don't " I said firmly looking at his eyes straight .

" You are making a terrible mistake . And I will make you pay for it " he whispered .

" I will do anything to make you eat food "

He analysed me like my words more .

" Remember what you said "

He left me with jerk .

He went to sat on the table . Triumph surrounds me more than the fear which follows back .

A sweet little smile arose on my lips .

" Don't think that you win . I will make you pay back . I won't forget the words you said ."

I am not in the state of hearing his warning . Happiness is the only thing which occupies me . He agreed to eat food . That's enough .

I served him from the food carrier .

He started eating food .

I was staring at him like a statue .

There is a little hope in a lifeless heart . That he might ask me whether I eat or join with him . But I know that's way too something to expect after blackmailing him .

He just tasted a little. And started to eat in hurry . Seems like he was starving for hours .

I came to know the fact that he can't tolerate his hunger . It nakedly exposing in his face . But he tried so harder to hide it .

It makes me smile only .

And I can say hundred percent sure he likes my food .

He don't need to say that . I can see it .