21 ~ His tender touch

Idhalya pov :

Our chest colliding dangerously . His eyes are fixed on mine . Even they are half closed .

I moved my hands from his scar to his face very slowly . It makes him loose on his hold on my neck . His eyes shut closed with anticipation . His head lean back .

I caressed his muscles cheek tenderly . His breath became so slow . His head tilt down and his eyes fixed on mine again .

" Let me "

I said in a pleasing way . It went like that .

He didn't oppose me . That's more than enough .

I slowly pulled him towards me which makes him lie on me , his chin fall on my shoulder .

I removed his shirt from his broad shoulders .

Then he leans back on the wall . He is loosing his conscious again .

I have to do it faster .

First I hesitate , then make myself confident and move my hand towards his belt . I unbuckled his belt which around his pant tightly.

Then I moved my fingers towards his pant zip .

My eyes are fixed on his face for the whole moment .

I slowly unzip his pants .

He suddenly dilated his eyes in response . His bones stiffened .

Looked at me in confusion .

I caressed his cheek softly and said

" Trust me "

And he did for the first time . His body relaxed .

I unzipped and removed his pant from his long legs slowly .

He is only on his boxers . I tried so hard not to look below .

Then I carry him to the centre under the shower . I hold his shoulder arm from one side .

Checked the water temperature . Put it in medium , not so cold , not so hot .

Then turn the shower on .

His body flinched on the splashing of water and hold my body tightly .

I felt burning in and out . His body radiates the heat on mine .

We are both drenching under shower . His hold on my back moved up .

That reaches my bare back . I wore a white kurta which reveals my back a little more .

Thank God ! He was in unconscious, he can't see my back . Or else !

I didn't think before wearing this dress .

His fingers brushing my skin so softer . His nails has the best effect on me .

I feel so strange . I have never felt this feeling before .

Man touch .

I have never thought a man touch could be this much good . Yes it feels so good .

I sensed his hand moving up . They stopped on my knot . His fingers start circling around my knot .

No .....

No ....

I moved back suddenly but it's too late . The knot untied . I touched my back . My dress starts to loose . I held my dress which is slipping from my shoulder . And one arm against the chest .