6 ~ Her name ?

Aarav pov :

I opened my eyes when I heard the door sound . My sleep was disturbed by the newcomer . I was in the edge of anger . I yet to shout with frustration .

Then my eyes fall on a red saree . A beautiful figure walking to the dressing table . I looked at the back of her body . The green blouse and the red saree with green border glued with her skin giving an aesthetic gorgeous look .

When she washed her hair with towel , the water droplets along with sweat dripping from her head to her spine went into her blouse . She wears completely covered blouse, it's not revealing like others . Then I traced the droplet from her blouse to the narrow space .

Her curvy hip . She was drying her hair by leaning front , her saree was opened and showing her waist , her belly , her navel and her perfect hip .

She is not wearing the saree in any seducing way , still I got lost in her . My gaze fall on her ears . That she tucked her hair stands behind her ear . That was so soft . She wear the beautiful earing in her ear so gently . She troubled to lock the button . At somehow she slipped the button . It falls on the floor . I lean down to bring the button .

God !!!! Her wavy long hairs with few water droplets !!!! Falling in front of her face . She managed to tuck them behind her ear . I exhaled a annoyed breath . Her chest rise up and down with anticipation .

Her face is glowing with sweat . Her body fragrance , it's like cardamom along with sandalwood and jasmine smell . It's breathtaking . I inhaled her .

She sit back in the chair . She wore a simple glass bangles in her hand . And slightly shaked them and hear the sound through her ear , in order to not disturb me . I heard the bangle chimes . It's soothing .

Her gaze fall on the table . She shyed for a second and removed the glass bangles from her hand unwillingly . And wear the another set of two golden bangles in her hand . She seems like she like those glass bangles than this golden set . But still she wears this .

I couldn't understand what's in her mind .

She moved her right partition hair to the left side of her neck . I can see her long milky neck which are filled with small small droplets . I swallow harder . I felt my breath slower . She wear the simple elegant necklace around her neck .

Suddenly her hand moves to the nuptial chain . She looked at her with the chain through the mirror seems like lost in thoughts . She hand grip around the nuptial chain and her eyes are automatically closed . She took a long inhale . And suddenly she jerk open her eyes , looks like she remembered those words at the moment .

Then the reality hits me harder . Her betrayal . Her fake innocence . Her lying . I felt my chest hard .

It turned into complete hate on the one I was staring at for long time .

I sense her turning towards me . I closed my eyes pretend like sleeping . I don't want her to caught me up staring at her for long time . After some moment , I opened and watch her again .

She hold the Little box in her hand . She used her fingers to collect some amount of vermillion and applied it in her hairs . Then she looked through the mirror . It seems like she was talking to herself . She adjusted her once again . I shut my eyes and pretend like sleeping until she left the room .

I don't know what happened to me . I have never watched anyone by hiding . I have never feared of being caught . I felt shame and anger about myself for the change towards her in our very first day .

It might be also one of her tactics . I should not fall for her games .

I wake up and get ready for the office . It's been a week . I have lots of bending work to do . I was searching for an important document and go through some files .