30 ~ He hide my cleavage

Idhalya pov :

Annika ....

I have never heard that name before ....

They are continuously asking questions only about her.

He doesn't answer anything.

But I didn't failed to notice the sudden change in reaction in his face and all over his body. He tried so hard to hide but he couldn't hide it from me.

May be we aren't close enough to be a husband and wife. But I can saw the truth with his single breath. I can sense what his mind does. I can feel how his heart beats.

And now, it's not at all normal. His shivering pulse on his nerves, bursting out of his muscles, fluttering of his grey eyes, sweating on his neck, tightened jaw line, uncontrollable unconsciousness.

He had never been affected by this totally.

When he heard that name, he lose everything which makes him steady and strong.

When he hesitate to introduce me as his wife to his friend, I understood, he doesn't want me here. He don't like to introduce me with his friends. Especially as his wife.

Don't I deserve that ?

That hurts .

But I don't want to make him feel awkward. So I maintain a few feet distance behind him. I don't want myself voluntarily involve into any confusion or make him feel even more weird.

When a group of people surround him, I understand, he was so famous during his college days. He is treated like a celebrity here. They adore him. The real smile on their face after seeing him makes me keep another step back.

I don't want to ruin his friends night.

But that one word ' Annika ' made me stop from thinking anything. And how he nakedly
affected about that name makes me even more nervous.

Another word ' your darling '

I never thought , he could call someone by using such nicknames.

I am not judging him. But something told me that I didn't know him very well especially after hearing that word.

He used to call her ' darling ' . That's why he didn't protest when they said that word.

A strange feeling hit my nerves so badly. I know I have no rights in his life. At least not as a wife. I  accepted the bitter truth on my first marriage night.

Still it affects me. His name linked with some other girl.

No one could doubt their relationship after what I heard.

She is his ex.

Or maybe ....

What if not a ex .....

I can't be delusional. It's his life. He can be anything. I have no rights to judge or imagine anything which related to his past.

I was drowning in my own thoughts. They are asking a lot of questions.

Like he kept underarrest her . They are making it funny. But I don't think so.

And I am sure this won't end here. I have a intuition that this will cause a major chaos in our life. Whatever it is, I shouldn't make him feel worse . I have to handle everything more cautious.

It's his life. I can't be selfish by thinking only about my own feelings.

Then I realised he is leaving behind his friends in the middle of the conversation. Like he is running away.