13 ~ Meeting him

Aarav pov :

" I told you that you should ask her anything about her past " dadi said strongly .

" But dadi , we just ... " Aakash try to say something . But dadi stopped him from saying anything .

" That's final . Don't pressure her by asking questions . " Dadi said and leave for kitchen to see her .

Why is dadi protecting her so much ? What is she hiding ? Why is she hiding ?

And we don't know anything about her except dadi . I doubt now , dadi too Know her very well .

Did she told the truth to dadi ? Or she is betraying her .

She is full of mystery .

At first , I do not interested in knowing anything about her . I don't even concern about her past .

But after what happened today , I need to know everything about her . What if she is a threat to my family ? What if she is in behalf of one of my enemies ? I can't take risk .

I immediately take my phone and make a call .

" Are you still alive ? " The first word from other side .

" We have some important work to be done " I said .

" I expect atleast a hi or hello "

" I am not in the state of saying hello "

" Why ? Are you giving blowjob while speaking to me ? " I am gonna kill him one day for sure . Not today . I need him .

" Don't worry , without you , I won't " I replied .

" That's my boy " He mocked

" Let's come to the topic "

" Ok , what's the matter ? "

" I can't tell you through phone "

" Where ? "

" Our usual place "

" Fine "

I cut the call and drive to our usual place .

I reached the mansion within fifteen minutes . It's the lone mansion surrounded by large tress full of nowhere . It own by us when we needed to spend some time alone during my college days .

Especially for conducting huge parties by that rascal . For having his lordship fucks .

I was waiting for him for more than ten minutes . He still didn't arrive . He never came earlier .

Then the car sound echoed . I was sitting on the sofa while holding a glass of vodka in my hands .

" Do you miss me bastard ? " he entered into the mansion in white shirt with black pant .

" No way in hell "

" But your dick might " He asked .

" Might be your pussy " I asked him by raising my eyebrows .

" Oh !!! It's aching ! It almost two months I had devoured him " I pointed his dick .

" Are you joking ? " I teased him .

" Trust me . I swear ."

" What was the need ? " I asked

" What do you mean ? "

" Something happened, otherwise you won't be in controlling period . Don't tell me that you have HIV " I asked curiously .

" Wash your mouth with acid you fucker " He cursed . I laughed at him .