10 ~ My saree dropped

Idhalya pov :

My first day in Malhotra house is like a war. I was battling every moment to not do anything wrong , to not cause strain to the family name .

Even I was showered with lots of happiness from everyone except one person .

I was trying hard to make him happy and not to provoke him to hate me more . Everything went into vain .

Whenever I try something to take our relationship one step further , at the end , it will again pushed into the deep hole .

I have seen different kinds of Aarav Malhotra today .

The one I thought , he knows only to get anger and hate me . But I was wrong .

He has lot more than anger and hate for me . I can see it in his grey eyes .

When he threw the tea , he didn't mean to spill it over me . Yes !!! He was going through hard time , he couldn't focus on anything right . He unknowingly hurt me .

I sensed it outside the house when he accidentally pressed my burnt skin . When he came to know how the wound caused and how he caused the wound .

His every hate turns into lots of guilt and regret . Mostly sad . His touch on my skin turns into more gentle after that . Where I found that he didn't mean to cause me pain , may be not physically .

His eyes were speaking much than he ever talked to me .  They are apologizing for the pain he caused . They are regretting for loosing his control . But his heart fight to accept his new changes towards me .

I felt touched and warmed when I felt his soft corner , atleast a little for me . It beyond the world satisfaction that he had something for me other that hate .

He can't see me in pain as much as he wants to cause me pain .

I sensed his gaze on me throughout the ritual . My every nerves get frozen . My blood rushed at every corners of vessels . My knees felt trembling . My eyes get fluttering. My chest feels heavy whenever he look into my direction .

For the first time , he felt his care for me , When he accidentally grabbed my hand inorder to save me from falling . His eyes searching for mine whether I was hurt whether he hurt me again . I tried so harder to hide my pain on my burnt skin exactly where he touched .

But every pain gone when I see the concern in his aching eyes for me . He worried about me . That took everything from falling for his eyes again .

He might not know his feelings or not ready to accept me in his life . But our heart knows how we both affect when we see the pain in each other's eyes .

After the ritual , we are supposed to eat together . I was so happy until that . Aakash asked him to feed me . I can see the rage bulging into him again . I don't want to ruin the moment . So I stopped him and told him that he don't have to feed me . After hearing me , he sat and start to eat again .

But suddenly , his nerves bulging out . His hot gaze fell on my side , his knuckles turned white , he fisted his palm tightly in anger . When Avinash showed his presence .

I was confused and don't know what he is doing at first . But when he raised his hand full of chappathi infront of my mouth , I was shocked and nervous .

I look at his side through my corner eyes . His jaw clenched like sharp blade .

I don't know what to do . Then I fixed my gaze on Avinash .

He insisted to open my mouth . I felt somehow happy . Because there's nothing wrong in having food from the hands of caring brother . That moment , I felt so much lucky to have his affection towards me . His eyes shows only care for me , nothing wrong in those pure eyes.