37 ~ Is he your boyfriend?

Aarav pov :

When we once reached the ashram , she got away from the car and ran into the building.

I called her many times, she is not in her conscious. She ran away from me . I followed her behind trying to stop her. But she ran into a room and closed the door before I could reach her.

That makes me panic more.

I screamed her name by knocking the door louder. She doesn't open the fucking door.

What happened to her ?

" Idhalya .... Open the door ... "

I shouted.

She is not responding.

I heard only her cries. She is crying louder. Her muffled voices.

God !

I knocked and screamed her name many times.

Her action makes me think weirder things. What if .....

No ....

I pushed the door with my shoulder with full force.

The door is so strong.

She isn't talking to me. Her voice is fading away.

I could barely hear her.

What happened?

I pushed the door with one strong force.

The door was opened. I ran into the room . And search for her.

She is not in the bed. I moved further. Then I saw her lying on the floor at the corner of the room in unconscious state.

I ran towards her and collected her into my arms.

" Idhalya .... Idhalya .... Open your eyes "

I shook her face and checked her pulse. It's dropping.

Fuck !!!

I carry her into my arms and ran towards the medical centre inside the home.

In the half way , the ashram staffs saw us , they helped me to take her to the medical centre .

The doctor checked her pulse and BP.

" Her pulse is too low. Might be she had a panic attack "

She put an injection and oxygen mask on her. Trips are injected into her veins. Her breathing came into normal after five minutes.

I was gone until the doctor came and said

" Your wife is alright now . But take care of care. This shouldn't repeat again , orelse it will become an serious issue to her health. "

I was staying beside her all the time. Looking at her with those .... Trips . Her eyes still have the marks of tears . Her lips are dried. Her face is so pale.

She is not the one I witnessed before. She was completely different today. The fear in her eyes , what should I do to remove those fear from her chest ?

What should I do to see that smile in her face again ?

She was lying unconscious in front of me. I have never seen her like this before. So calm and silent. I have always seen her like a kid worsen than my monkeys when they are together. I admired her from distance about how she behave with my siblings. She is always running here and there in my house.

She is always speaking non stop to make everyone happy.

But now.

She is not speaking. She is not moving.