36 ~ Going to ashram

Idhalya pov :

I am so determined not to give up on us and this relationship. I can save this marriage. I can save him from whatever he is afraid of.

If he thinks this is the right decision to end everything, then I prove him wrong.

I will try till my last breath.

He wants this relationship as much as I do. That is enough for me.

I will pull him towards me from his dark doors.

My first step ....

I have a little plan.

I can save this relationship only if we spend some quality time, he must realise what this time means for us.

So I asked dadi to help me a little in my smart plan.

Dadi was sitting beside me with a mobile in her hands.

" Aarav beta ! " She said through phone call.

" Ha dadi ! " He said with those soft voices which showed me very rarely.

" Beta, can you come home early today ? "

" What happened dadi ? Is everything alright ? " He asked tensely.

" Everything is alright. You just come home. I will tell you later. "

" Dadi , I have an important meeting at 4.30pm. Is it ok if I come home at 5.00pm. " He asked.

Dadi looked at me . I nodded.

" Ok beta. That's perfect. "

" Ok dadi. I will come by 5.00 pm ."

" Ok beta. "

They hung up the call.

I hugged dadi with lots of happiness and kissed her cheeks.

" Thank you so much dadi . " I said.

" Anything for my Idhalya kutti. "

We hugged each other.

I was wearing a dark red saree , I know he likes that saree very much. Matching bangles and applying the sindoor on my hairline as he said. I applied more revealing than usual.

I wanted him to see that .

And I stepped out of the room and walked towards the living room. I was waiting for him on the sofa.

When I heard his car sound , I hid behind the
Wall. Dadi laughed at my childish behaviour.

He walked into the house . Dadi moved towards him too.

" Dadi , what happened? "

He asked .

" I want you to go for ashram to distribute the gifts for children. "

Mr and dadi distribute gifts to children for every month. This time I asked dadi that it would be great if he join us too.

She was so excited and happy of my thought.

" Dadi , What happened? Usually you are the one who gives gifts to all those children with your own hands. You said that you loved it. Is your health okay ? Or Shall we go to the doctor ?"

" I am perfectly alright. Don't worry about me Aarav. I just wish it will be great if you go and give those children gifts this time. They will be so happy and you mind will get relax too "

" You are right dadi. I don't even remember when the last time I went to ashram. Give me 15 mins. I will go , freshen up and come back. "

" Ok Aarav. I will arrange the gifts in the car."