43 ~ Claiming kiss

Aarav's pov :

When I broke the door and stepped inside , she was lying in the bed under him. He was holding her hands above her head and locked her completely below him.

Her saree was lying on the floor. She was wearing only her red blouse and skirt. His another hand is fisting the hem of her skirt tightly.

When their eyes fall on me , her blood shedding eyes deeply looking at mine and aching for the protection that I failed to give her.

His hands is leaving from her skirt on looking at my presence. I can feel the fear in his whole body .

Her eyes shed lot of tears on seeing me. 

" Aarav ...... " She cried by saying my name.

I will never wanted to hear my name from her voice in this broken state.

I ran closer to them and punched him harder on his face . He threw up on the floor with loud scream.

I took the saree from the floor and wrapped it around her completely.

I looked at her deep eyes . I can see the pain it is holding. My heart aches to wipe those tears . I raised my hand to ....

That bastard hit me with a wooden chair and those brokes into several pieces. My nerves getting harder. I turn around and beat him with my raw hand in one punch. That's it . He reached the ground with deep moan.

I leaned towards him and start punching his face harshly until he swept with blood. I held his both hands and fisted them roughly aiming to broke his bones and muscles. He screamed louder in pain.

" Is it hurting? "

I asked in a deep rage voice.

He screamed more.

" What did I tell you ? "

I asked.

He is still looking at me with same depth.

I kicked his both knees in order to break his leg. And it did. He screamed as this building going to crash.

" You shouldn't touch what's mine. You shouldn't laid your eyes on my wife. You shouldn't even exist where she is. You shouldn't breathe her air. You shouldn't cross our paths. You shouldn't. But you did .... "

I said with full of burning chest. Then pick the knife from the nightstand and entered straight into his manhood. He screamed in pain so louder. His eyes are bulging out. The blood pouring out from his dick.

" Does it feel good when the knife enters into your dick ? Does it ? You imagined. No ... You attempted to do this into .... My ..... Wife . Can you hear that word ? My ...... Wife . "

I said by throbbing the knife more deep and he winced in pain more louder and louder.

Then took another knife and gently cut his throat as the blood drain from his body so slowly. He couldn't utter any words now. He tried to speak but he lost his speaking.

" You shouldn't hurt her. Now you have to bear the same pain as she felt. I won't let you die so much easily. I will make you drown into your own blood. "

I cut the another part which is between his hard chest. In a perfect shape in an attempt to rip his heart.

His body has lost everything it left. Still I don't want him to die sooner. I want to see how hard he suffers . I want to watch him until the last drop of blood drain from his body.

" Sir.... We will dealth with him. The palace is surrounded by many gangsters. They are attacking our people. We have to leave right now.  "

My bodyguard said hurriedly.