7 ~ you are not

Idhalya pov :

I cooked for the first time for my family . I have cooked for many people . But I had never felt this much happy before . It feels like someone is there for me .

I really cooked lovingly . As elders says , cooking is an art , only perfect ingredients are not enough . It needs love and affection for whom we are making . Those love will add taste and fragrance to the food automatically . It's true .

Everyone praised me , blessed me and gifted me . But my eyes are looking for only one person .

A single word from that person . From my husband ! For whom I cook lovingly . But he didn't say anything about cooking . But it's okay . I believe that he loves my food . He eat the food completely . That's enough for me , right now .

When dadi asked me to send him off , I was overjoyed . I followed him until the car . But he didn't even look back at me . I said slowly "Safe drive and have a wonderful day " .

He get into the car and left without looking at me . It hurts .

It's hurts as much I am expecting from him . Expectations are the first step which push us into deep pain . How much we expect , that much we have to endure pain . I know .

Some sort of aching , for his care , affection, love . May be if I am fortune . I have never believe in that word until I met this beautiful family in my life .

I bring a smile in my face and went into the house . As dadi said , we have some rituals after lunch . So everyone is present in the house .

I was speaking with amazing kids for sometime . In some period , they are closely  attached with me .

I felt brotherly feeling among the three naughty boys . I really like them a lot . They try so harder to make me smile and feel comfortable around here . Sometimes they do naughty things , at the end , dadi scold them . They act like a child who scared of punishments .

And Mahi ! She is a diamond with pure heart . She looks like a child in my eyes . Sometimes she behaves like a child but sometimes one one can be mature than her . She can be both when it needed . I really love her .

She told me about her college and her friends . Some funny incidents .

" Bhai , do you remember ? Once , Avinash was standing in the edge of the pool . Suddenly Aakash Bhai pushed him into the water . He was screamed so badly like he was going to die . And the best part was , in that moment , he prayed for God ' God , I promise , I won't steal the laddoo from mom's plate , I won't steal the snacks from Shaurya's box  and I won't pretend like having sick to cut School . Please god , save me , please ' "

Everyone laughed , even me on hearing Mahi's humorous confession about Avinash .

" Mahi it's not fair . You are making fun of me . " Avinash whined . He poured his face . I patted his shoulder teasingly .

" Then what happened ? Did you really drowning ? " I asked .

" No bhabhi ! That's the highlight . We are in the starting stage of swimming . I used to get into the water with floating ball . But , Aarav Bhai is a great swimmer , he is the only one who knows swimming at that time . " Mahi said .

I don't know what's happening to me . Just his name . On hearing his name , i felt Goosebumps throughout my whole body . I feel like he is here with me . I feel like his gaze are all over me . I feel like inhaling his unique smell . I controlled myself from drowning into a thoughts of him .

" Then ? " I asked .

" When Avinash slipped into the pool , Aarav Bhai was inside the pool , he catch him and lift him above the water . But Avinash Bhai was in full of panic , he shut his eyes tighter and tried to escape by moving his hands and legs harsher . He didn't realise, his head is out of the water , the water covers him only till his chest . He was hold by Aarav Bhai . And finally he spilled everything in fear . "