{A Canary In Their Cage - SL 💔}

Jimmy Solidarity sat in his cage, a purple eye watching him at all times.

He couldn't get out, he would be stuck there until the games ended.

He was only in there because he got too cocky when Lizzie died, and that eventually led to his death.

When the Wither and the Warden were summoned, everyone was sent into a panic. Scar was quickly chased by the Wither, trying to fend it off as well. 

As members of the server went out to help Scar get away from the Wither, Jimmy and the other members ran to fend off the Warden. 

The Warden's attacks were deadly sonically-charged shrieks that could obliterate a player in two hits. It was a powerful mob it was.

Jimmy thought that he could fend off the Warden and survive.

Yet fate was not on his side that night.

Two sonically-charged shrieks, and Jimmy was gone.

When he woke up again, he was in a cage in a dark room.

There was a Watcher nearby, yet the Watcher didn't do anything.

When Jimmy tried to speak, the Watcher cut him off.

"You're just a canary in their cage. You got too cocky, and you'll be staying there until the series ends."

The Watcher then disappeared, leaving Jimmy all alone with his own thoughts.

According to the Watcher, he was just a canary in their cage, yet he wasn't just that.

He was Jimmy Solidarity, a survivor of EVO SMP.

Yet the Watchers only referred to him as a canary.

Even worse, the weakest canary ever.

Jimmy couldn't escape them, he knew that.

He was just yet another puppet in their silly little games.

Nothing more, nothing less.