{REAL Life - Aftermath🌠}

"Wait, you weren't out first this time!?"

Jimmy sighed as Scott laughed. The two, along with multiple other players, had played in a one-off life game called Real Life, where players would play Minecraft with a VR headset.

"I know, I know! I wasn't out first! That means that the curse is moving away!" Jimmy cried in happiness, throwing his hands up in the air. Scott laughed, and waved Martyn over.

"Well, that was honestly really fun, but the experience felt so weird.." Martyn said, holding his headset in his hands. 

"I know, I heard that Joel sounded sick the whole time!" Scott replied.

"It just felt so weird, and so nauseous at the same time! How did you not feel nauseous!?" Joel cried, walking towards them, shaking his head.

"I mean, I knew that you felt sick the whole time I was with you." Gem stated, walking towards the growing group.

"But honestly, that felt so weird, I probably will never get used to it at all." Grian muttered, holding his head.

"So, does anyone need painkillers for their headaches?" Scott asked, taking out a few packs of painkillers.

"I do!" Joel shouted, grabbing a few painkillers and popping it in his mouth. Scott laughed, handing out more painkillers to others.

"Well, let's just agree to never do this again." Martyn said.

"Agreed." Everyone replied.

Well, it was a one-off, and at least they now know to maybe never do this again, due to the amount of headaches and nausea.