Chapter 44

TW: Jos in there...

********************

POV: Lando

I wake up with a strange feeling, arms securely around my waist holding me tightly. My heartbeat accelerates, until I remember the evening and smile at the thought of Carlos being so close to me. I would snuggle with him like this all the time if I could, it just feels so nice.

He's apparently also awake, as he greets me in his warm voice that I like so much. I reply enthusiastically, although still quite tired. Way too lazy to get up instantly, I prefer lying still against his chest, enjoying the last few moments of intimacy we can share.

I know that after, we'll have to pretend again, as soon as we get out this hotel room. That's why I try to keep him with me for as long as I can, not hesitating on using some "special" ways to do so.

— Carloooos, I get his attention, making sure he listens to me. Can we stay like that a bit longer?

He was already trying to get up, but I tighten my grip on his arms, forcing him to lay back. I also "innocently" press myself a bit more forcefully on him, feeling how tense he suddenly gets from the contact. He chuckles, nipping at my skin which makes me yelp.

— You love this hm? He asks teasingly, but I don't know if he means how I act, or the way he's kissing my neck.

— I love you, I answer instantly, proud of my come back, hoping to make him flustered.

He doesn't reply, instead turning me around so I can see his face. He's all blushing, a cute hue of red spreading slowly on his cheeks, while he shakes his head. Just watching him like that, I feel myself falling even more, it's almost scary how down bad I am for him right now. Even more considering that we're only in a relationship since basically yesterday.

— When were you planning on going to Canada? Me today, for jetlag and all that. I say energetically.

— Hum yeah same, but it's in the afternoon so I have a bit of time left, I'm not in a hurry or anything!

Content, I snuggle even closer to him, loving the warm embrace that we're in. I'm excited for next race, every time I want to drive my best and prove to everyone, but especially myself, that I deserve to be there and win. Every weekend is a new opportunity to do so, and I definitely intend to do my best out there. Hopefully without undeserved penalties, this time.

POV: Max

I can't believe we actually did this. Just thinking about yesterday night is enough to make me all hot again, as I try to mask my uneasiness. The princess's still sleeping peacefully, and I try to stay as still as I can to not wake him up.

I have to get ready though, my plane is planned to take off in about two hours and I'm always more nervous when I have a flight ahead, even more when it's to go directly to the next race.

Slowly, I manage to hop off the bed, carefully placing the covers back so Charles isn't cold. He turns around, and I hold my breath, completely freezing in place. Thankfully, the beautiful man's breathing calms down, and he starts snorting lightly again, which makes me smile.

Eventually, I dress myself and finish to pack, images of last night occasionally flooding my mind again. Seeing the mess of our bathrobes and towels on the ground only makes me blush more, not helping with the growing excitement in my body.

Suddenly, I hear a yawn, and direct my attention to Charles who's now awake and sitting up.

— Good morning Charlie, have you slept well?