Chapter 31

Warning! Sexual/mature content ahead (beginningof the chapter)

*************************

POV: Carlos

I don't know what part of my brain thought it would be a good idea to play like this with Lando. I knew I was gonna get a bit too excited, maybe say some weird stuff I should've kept in my head. But it was so tempting, and he didn't seem to mind either! His playful behaviour almost encouraging me to continue.

I think I realised what we were doing when he actually begged, which I really didn't think he would do, in my defence. But he did. And now I have to go to sleep, and calm down. I feel really horny though, but I can't do that with him just next door!

Frustrated, I change into my pyjamas and slip under the covers, uncomfortably turning in bed. I end up cuddling a pillow, wishing it was Lando between my arms. Then, I plan the next day of karting in my head, trying to fall asleep quickly and hopping that a bit of rest will alleviate my tense body.

Surprisingly, I manage to do so, my eyes closed and my breathing slowing down after a few minutes.

The next morning, I immediately feel something different between my legs, and sigh in despair. Really, was that necessary? I groan in annoyance, unsure about what to do now. Should I wait or...

The pictures of last night suddenly flood my mind, and I close my eyes briefly. My brain has apparently decided to remind me of every detail from yesterday, how Lando was so good looking and how good it felt to have him under me. Even if it was all for the wrong reasons, but I can't help but feel my breath getting caught in my throat as his voice also gets replayed in my mind.

Too far gone now to go back, I quickly check that my door is locked and get back on the bed, still not believing what I'm about to do. This is crazy, but it's so damn hot at the same time, I can almost picture the Brit on the other side of the wall, and it drives me insane.

Slowly, I start teasing myself with light touches at first, trying to suppress the quiet sounds I make. It's so overwhelming though, I had never dared to think about Lando before, always remained very strict about it. But now that he acts so playful in return, and with all the teasing, I can't hold back anymore.

I need to imagine his hands on my body, imagine how good his mouth would feel around me because I can't feel it. I need to imagine how pretty he would look grinding against me, how beautiful the sounds he'd make would be. I need him so desperately, it's ridiculous. But so fucking arousing at the same time.

As my imagination runs wild, I slip my hand in my pants, the desire to be touched becoming too much to tease any longer. My movements get faster, as I moan and immediately bring my other hand to my mouth. I really can't be loud, imagine if he'd heard me. Because not only I'm whimpering and clearly masturbating, but I also can't resist to moan his name at some point.

I feel myself getting closer quickly, my hand sloppily running up and down my length, and it's so wet already. I press my eyelids stronger, feeling the heat pooling in my stomach. That's when I remember the words of the McLaren driver from yesterday, praising me and telling me how good I am, and it's too much. I come instantly while shaking, waves of pleasure rippling through my body.

I take a moment to calm down, trying not to make more of a mess around me. This was one of the fucking best orgasms I've had, and the person in my mind is only a few meters away. I really hope I wasn't as loud as I think, because I will die of embarrassment if he says anything.

Once I'm ready, I decide to go take a shower and put on some clothes, making sure they're suited for karting. It might get awkward though, what if other dirty thoughts fill my mind now every time I look at him?